hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,012 comments

The IR8 used a Boss 351 - frickin' rare - which I know @Slash will love.

While as the 7 Litri was equipped with a Chevy L71 427 Big Block. The 7 Litri had the iconic penthouse bulge on the hood in order for the engines to fit. As did the IR8 and other variants with large engines.

And my favorite, the Can Am series:

Here's an IR8 with a 351 Cleveland:

Linky

Last edited:
Iso Rivoltas are probably my favorite euroamerican hybrids. Even more so than Facel Vegas, which is saying freaking something because Facel Vegas rock the socks.
As much as I love ISO cars (yes, even the Lele), none can top the Facel Vega.

Oldie but goodie:

1929-Ford-Dick-Flint-Roadster-1.jpg

I'm not a fan of Chevelles, but this one is up my alley.

God damm, son! Now that's a beast to behold. Gotta love Jay Leno's Garage for presenting cars such as this one, because it I'd never expect to see a Chevelle like that otherwise... :drool:

Holy aerodynamics, man, those racing Camaros sure weren't kidding around back then huh? They look pretty badass for late second gen Camaros (IIRC)...

I usually absolutely despise with the intensity of a thousand suns the stuff the Ringbrothers build, but Recoil truly blew me away.

I don't know what kind of history the Ringbrothers have, but I've only had exposure to the Recoil and this '64 Fairlane:

160968_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

attachment.php

maxresdefault.jpg

While their ideas of doing something different may not appeal to muscle car purists, the low ride-height street-car image greatly appeals to me. I also like that they fabricate their own parts instead of grabbing them from other cars.

Latest Posts

Back