How and When do you get the Red Bull X1?

• Thread starter Dan Hill
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
Haywards Heath
Iamthestig209
I've seen that you get prize cars for completing challenges,races, etc but how do you get this car. Do you get it when all races are complete (on any trophy or Gold), do you unlock as a prize car or is it gold in everything.

I think you have to wait a litle bit longer... i don't think there is one man on the planet who allready finish the game 100%

I think the x1 will be some sort of black formula (remember GT4):)

I think you have to wait a litle bit longer... i don't think there is one man on the planet who allready finish the game 100%

I think the x1 will be some sort of black formula (remember GT4):)
I had a feeling you would get it at/near the end. I've still got ages to go.

Whatever you have to do, I hope it's not impossible as there is no other way to drive or even see it as far as I can tell :nervous:

I don't mind having to work for it, but still be attainable with good (but not necessarily great) driving skills. If it's something like get gold in every single event, there's no way I'd be able to achieve that.

I don't mind having to work for it, but still be attainable with good (but not necessarily great) driving skills. If it's something like get gold in every single event, there's no way I'd be able to achieve that.

Well it's unlocked via a special event, and special events are always level-based, so there's a decent chance you don't have to gold everything.

Source? Because as far as I know, there has been absolutely zero information on how it's obtained.

There's a Redbull X1 Special Event according to the trophies list. That will at least let you drive it. From there it only makes sense that you would win the car by completing that event, although there could be another way to earn/win it. But the event seems by far the most likely.

There's a Redbull X1 Special Event according to the trophies list. That will at least let you drive it. From there it only makes sense that you would win the car by completing that event, although there could be another way to earn/win it. But the event seems by far the most likely.

I have yet to see this special event. It's not in the list. Does it appear after reaching a certain level?

I have yet to see this special event. It's not in the list. Does it appear after reaching a certain level?

It'll appear at some point.

I just realized that after purchasing the FormulaGT it has a crapton of miles on it. So in addition to the 4.8M to purchase it, go ahead an add another million credits for engine and chassis restore.

Back