How I USED to make 5,000,000 credits/hour through Custom Races... using a Fiat. But not anymore.

Need some new car o tweaking to the Honda Beat 'low PP' settings used to enter the AFK Daytona custom race as, post 1.49 patch, the low PP settings now show an above 300PP figure for the same settings :irked:
I suspected this update would mess with PP calculations and turns out I was right. Just tried messing with my Honda Beat as well but the lowest I can get it is 301.74. Perhaps removing a certain engine mod could get it a touch below 300, but that will be difficult. Maybe removing a camshaft upgrade or something could work. Will play around with it later

I suspected this update would mess with PP calculations and turns out I was right. Just tried messing with my Honda Beat as well but the lowest I can get it is 301.74. Perhaps removing a certain engine mod could get it a touch below 300, but that will be difficult. Maybe removing a camshaft upgrade or something could work. Will play around with it later
I would probably remove Stroke Up, since it increases torque more than most other upgrades. That usually bloats the PP more :D

I would probably remove Stroke Up, since it increases torque more than most other upgrades. That usually bloats the PP more :D
Will try that and update soon.

Heres an update. Install every engine upgrade except for bore up. Bore up is the cause for our 301.XX PP problem. Installing stroke up however reduces the PP down to 291.27. Looks like grinding is back on the table.

1721936825378.png

Heres an update. Install every engine upgrade except for bore up. Bore up is the cause for our 301.XX PP problem. Installing stroke up however reduces the PP down to 291.27. Looks like grinding is back on the table.

View attachment 1375410
I'll stick my foot in my mouth then :D

I love that Bore Up does almost the same thing and yet has the opposite effect on the points.

Will try that and update soon.

View attachment 1375410

Other than that, what setup are you running on the car? The Abarth is not viable anymore, the wonky suspension physics makes really hard to tune it, at least for now.

nevermind, found one in this same thread.

Last edited:
Back