How to change ui size like in the picture?

• Thread starter richard_di
  • 9 comments
China
China
RichardDi
21fbc6f2b2119313c10dcb6d20380cd793238ddd.jpg

If you mean getting that weird empty border, that screen shot looks like its from someone who hasn’t calibrated their screen size correctly.

I don’t know why you’d desire you’re race HUD to look like that, but if you do, you’d need to go to the consoles settings, go to display settings, and shrink the display screen borders.

If you mean getting that weird empty border, that screen shot looks like its from someone who hasn’t calibrated their screen size correctly.

I don’t know why you’d desire you’re race HUD to look like that, but if you do, you’d need to go to the consoles settings, go to display settings, and shrink the display screen borders.
thanks, i'll try it
My screen is so big that my steering wheel controls block the ui

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why there's a "substantial" amount of rendered real estate that would normally be truncated if what you're saying is correct.

That's nearly 10% more GT that we're missing out on. :lol:

What I don't understand is why there's a "substantial" amount of rendered real estate that would normally be truncated if what you're saying is correct.

That's nearly 10% more GT that we're missing out on. :lol:
It's the other way around I think, you not getting 'more GT' you getting a UI displayed in a smaller area with the same amount of GT.

I tried to replicate this.
In GT7 I dont have any option to adjust screen size (maybe some automatic detection or not present at all).
In PS Menu the screen will literally just shrink and produce a black border on all sides, screenshots afterwards are identical because the game is still processing in the same resolution.

I wish we could choose what to display. I'd like nothing other than the information at the bottom of the screen.

Track map in the upper-right? Don't need it
Driver list in the upper-left? Don't need it

All I need is the part with the speedometer, tachometer, and the MFD. So being able to turn off those parts, according to preference, would be awesome.

I wish we could choose what to display. I'd like nothing other than the information at the bottom of the screen.

Track map in the upper-right? Don't need it
Driver list in the upper-left? Don't need it

All I need is the part with the speedometer, tachometer, and the MFD. So being able to turn off those parts, according to preference, would be awesome.
Yep, all title should have the HUD flexibility of PC1/PC2/AMS2/AC/etc.

Last edited:
Back