How to run the Track Path Editor on an emulated tablet?

• Thread starter Kazuya720
  • 102 comments
Thanks for trying to help @cutmeamango, but I still get the same error after following all the steps in the instuctions. I hope it isn't a hardware issue, because my system is about 5 years old. I have AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor, 8Gb of ram and AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series videocard.

Andy does (Option gives you simulated finger-points on screen to visualize the pinch

Zoom in / Zoom out using Andy on PC non touch screen. ??????

I have been trying, Options ?. Can you explain a little more how to use this function.

Zoom in / Zoom out using Andy on PC non touch screen. ??????

I have been trying, Options ?. Can you explain a little more how to use this function.

Well:

For those that use an iMac, MacBook Pro, or any other Apple computer

I wouldn't know on PC, but I imagine it's either Ctrl or Alt.

I got Bluestacks for my PC and downloaded the .apk. Download bluestacks and once it installs download the apk and run it. Bluestacks will install it then open blue stacks and click on the editor. It'll be at the very top of the main menu. Just use the mouse.

Still found NO WAY to zoom in or out in TPE under Bluestacks!
Windows 8.1 Notebook.

Same. Stuck with using the Full Map or zoomed in for object placement. Such a pain!

Also, anyone know how to rescale or rotate images in Eifel Flat without touchscreen??

Zooming in Bluestacks is 'flaky'. Click the keyboard icon, click the zoom function, then assign plain keys - say Z and X - to in and out. Go to a track edit, click/drag a little, then hit the 'zoom in' key a couple of times. If nothing happens, click-drag a bit, then try again. Zooming out is much worse than zooming in for me (Z=out, X=in on mine) and usually I just hit the 'full track' icon to zoom out, then the 'track decor' icon to zoom in to that scale, then back to track edit. To get detailed placement of anchors (or kerbs) from there, I tap the zoom in key repeatedly until happy. In the kerbs/clutter screens, I've noticed this occasionally jumps around the track and even deletes/moves your carefully placed stuff, so keep an eye on things.

Back