Hunting for 2 tickets..

Philippines
Manila
meister_dan
I have almost all the level tickets. I'm missing just these 2 tickets lvl 5 & 9. I have some 0/0/0. Chromes Mattes Colorshifts

Last edited:
And which two tickets would that be?? :) Not sure about everyone else, but I really flunked out of mind reading in High School!

EDIT! I have all the tickets but Level 16...

Yep, that it is! I will do a two for one - your 16 ticket for both the 5 and 9 tickets. I can start sending at tomorrows reset if that works for you. Will even throw in a glitch helmet and suit and any color matte or chrome! If it will sweeten the deal for you, even some 112 horns. Not a bad deal!!

I'm ok with that I can send the ticket tomorrow since I just did a dupe.. I got the glitch suit & chromes.. I might be lacking on mattes I can trade my colorshifts for your mattes

Cool - I don't trade in paint (if I can't paint it black, it doesn't get painted!) so what I have is yours. I have all the standard mattes, so let me know what you would like, and how many.

Level 5 will go out at tomorrow's reset, and the 9 on Sunday's reset. Any paints I have you need can go out as soon as tonight. Thanks! Happy Trading!

:gtpflag:

I don't have a lot of those matte paints.. If I can get most of it it would be good. But I don't want to push my luck..

Cool - will send you an FR now, and send you five chips tonight, and five more tomorrow night, and five more Sunday night. Nice, right? And you are in no way pushing your luck! I like to give as much out as I get.

Cool - will send you an FR now, and send you five chips tonight, and five more tomorrow night, and five more Sunday night. Nice, right? And you are in no way pushing your luck! I like to give as much out as I get.

Sounds like a great bargain..:dopey: Will go online when I get back from work..

Nice! I have to work until 4pm tomorrow (2 hrs before reset) and will send the first five then. Second five and first ticket right after!

Sent the Level 5 Ticket along with:
4 X 112 Horns
Matt Black
Matte Black
AMG Monza Grau (I am sure I spelled it wrong...)
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Brown
Matte White
Matte Gray
Matte Light Gray
Matte Dark Gray

Will send five more tomorrow, and the following day until I send a complete set. Enjoy!

Received the level 16 and sent off the level 9 along with the following mattes:
Matte Light Red
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Yellow
Matte Orange

Well, I couldn't stop with just the 15, I figured you could use all 23 (this does not include the new Lambo mattes) so I sent five more tonight, and the last three tomorrow night. Enjoy!
Matte Green
Matte Light Green
Matte Dark Green
Matte Purple
Matte Pink

All that is left is the light blue, dark blue, and blue. 👍

Back