[*]Track: Suzuka Circuit East
    [*]Make: France > Renault
    [*]Model: Renault Clio Sport V6 24V
    [*]Drive Train: MR

Vehicle Specifics:
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2/S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• The track boundary for this Time Trial is the edge of the track, not the white lines .
  • The use of the G25 Clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your ghost replay

Lap Time Submission:

Why we use GMT:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Submission & Verification:

All drivers must save their replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the deadline of this race.

• all drivers are required to submit their replay upon submission of their lap time
  • only point scoring submissions and a select number of random submissions will need to be verified
  • It is the responsibility of all drivers & teams to carry out replay verification, and the outcome of the verification posted in the relevant results thread
  • any replays not verified within seven days after submission will be considered clean
  • GTP Race Admins replay verification decisions are final

Stewards Comments:

Please remember you still have a full week to improve your time for Race 02. (Deadline 17/11/08)

On behalf of baxnimis, GTRP and the GTP OLR Team, I wish you all luck and hope you enjoy Race 03 .

see below for the start date for Race 04.

Sphinx.

:: Start Date for Race 04 ::
17/11/08

OFFICIAL PSN LEADERBOARD (thanks to GT5net):

Last edited:
great little combo...i think its allmost a year ago when i last drove the clio...lol..

spyrrari.

hey guys, managed to do a reasonably good time this morning on this short but sweet combo. i'd say a mid to low .4 time would be ideal (or perfect) my time .506. had perfect opening sectors but lost a wee bit with a slightly misjudged last turn causing a loss of exit speed approaching the finish line. cheers!

hey guys, managed to do a reasonably good time this morning on this short but sweet combo. i'd say a mid to low .4 time would be ideal (or perfect) my time .506. had perfect opening sectors but lost a wee bit with a slightly misjudged last turn causing a loss of exit speed approaching the finish line. cheers!

heh, another ghost I'll no doubt be trying (and failing) to keep up with over the next week or so :D

Man, I'm loving this combo... never has a 1/10th of a second improvement been so hard fought for and felt like such a huge achievement.

And Dan, the line/speed you carry through the 2nd turn in the esses (the right hander) is unreal.

Might give this one a go.:) I won't make top 30, so it won't matter I can not afford to get the means to upload a replay at this stage in my life.

Man, I'm loving this combo... never has a 1/10th of a second improvement been so hard fought for and felt like such a huge achievement.

And Dan, the line/speed you carry through the 2nd turn in the esses (the right hander) is unreal.

Thanks, I worked out that you need to cut the grass there to maintain such a speed while not compromise the following left hander:tup:

Might give this one a go.:) I won't make top 30, so it won't matter I can not afford to get the means to upload a replay at this stage in my life.

Replay Verification:

All drivers must save their replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after their lap time has been submitted

* all drivers will be required to submit their replay upon submission of their lap time
* only point scoring submissions and a select number of random submissions will be verified
* any replays not verified within seven days after submission will be deemed clean
* GTP Race Admins replay verification decisions are final

;)

Thanks, I worked out that you need to cut the grass there to maintain such a speed while not compromise the following left hander:tup:

That is a job for the lawnmower. :)

Last edited:

Agreed, I've tried this tonight and really enjoyed it, and a little further down the board 1 tenth was gaining me massive positional gains. 58.4 to 58.3 jumped me from 66th to about 55th, and 58.3 to 58.2 has gotten me up to 46th! I can even see hyperuk's time now...that'll be the next target :lol:

DHolland's speed through the second 'S' is really good indeed, and it definitely requires a little sideways action to maintain roughly 76mph through there. It's truly difficult to maintain the directional angles needed for a perfect lap here with a sixaxis, so massive respect to Raikko68 who's on the pad and in the top 10.

Definitely looking forward to more time here.

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
A £5 memory stick?

Yep, that's right, squeezing every penny.:( Wouldn't you need special software too, adds to the cost.

Replay Verification:

All drivers must save their replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after their lap time has been submitted

* all drivers will be required to submit their replay upon submission of their lap time
* only point scoring submissions and a select number of random submissions will be verified
* any replays not verified within seven days after submission will be deemed clean
* GTP Race Admins replay verification decisions are final

;)

Oh dears. I won't bother then.

Yep, that's right, squeezing every penny.:( Wouldn't you need special software too, adds to the cost.

Oh dears. I won't bother then.

If you're prepared to spend a small fortune on a PS3 console and games, then why aren't you prepared to spend just a few dollars on a stick? I'll tell you what, send me your address via PM and I'll send you one of mine. Seriously.

If you're prepared to spend a small fortune on a PS3 console and games, then why aren't you prepared to spend just a few dollars on a stick? I'll tell you what, send me your address via PM and I'll send you one of mine. Seriously.

That is nice of you Jerry. 👍

Well first of all, my parents paid for 5/6ths of my PS3 as reward for being senior dux of my highschool last year, my senior dux money (from the school) paid for most of my TV, I have since quit my after school job to do an apprenticeship and that is less wage (1st year apprentice wage is horrible). Also, due to a faulty P/S Rack that only lasted 1 year when it should have lasted at least 5yrs (under warranty) I'm up for some expensive labour costs to get fixed, not my fault. Look, in a couple of weeks I should be able to afford it. Event 4 here I come (hopefully).

Edit: Oh and of course, no offence, there's no way I'd ever give out my address over the internet.

Is it possible to load up somebodreplay on your PS3 and race it in the same way you can race your own best lap time?

Sorry folks typo & bad grammar above should have read

Is it possible to load up somebody elses replay lap time from the race data base onto your PS3 and race its ghost in the same way you can race your own best lap time?

Sorry folks typo & bad grammar above should have read

Is it possible to load up somebody elses replay lap time from the race data base onto your PS3 and race its ghost in the same way you can race your own best lap time?

do you mean like a ghost car ?

yes it is

This race is torture :)
I've tried and tried too many laps, just to see I managed a few thou's of a second better on a lap.
Checked out a ghost replay of the best time , but that only made me cry :ill:
I refuse to give up , but it will take a miracle to even get near that time ( at least for me ).

3 Arebufo_rootbe 0'57.596 2008/11/22 00:13
4 eclipsi_RC 0'57.596 2008/11/22 01:57
5 rootbe 0'57.599 2008/11/22 05:02
6 esSutil_stradiv... 0'57.664 2008/11/22 08:10
7 esSutil_gigi5 0'57.665 2008/11/21 03:11

Mouarf ....

sorry but I don't remember to change the nick and I made two times, but only Arebufo_rootbe is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back