IHRPL - 2011 Race Modified Champion is BossGary1955!

Not sure if it's me or others that have misunderstood, I took your OP to mean you don't get a choice of car, but week 1 is the Vette, week 2 the NSX etc. Looking at other peoples posts it seems they might think you can choose any one of the 4, could you confirm for us please?

Also you said "threat of rain" on previous races, but you actually started the races with rain, will these be starting with rain or starting sunny (but not fixed)?

Yeah there was confusion with a few. But it's a different car each week.

1. Sept 12th - Corvette ZR1 RM
2. Sept 19th - Acura NSX '91 RM
3. Sept 26th - Chevy Camaro Z28 RM '69
4. Oct 3rd - Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00

Threat of rain = Sunny to start - Will probably rain at some point.
Random Rain = Rain to start - will probably stop raining at some point. (I don't think it stopped during Masters at Nurb)

thanks for clearing that up

it did stop raining at Nurb and started to dry a little, I came in to change to intermediates thinking it would dry up in the remaining 2 laps, but almost as soon as I got back on to the nordschleife section it started raining again, so I had to pit every lap in the end and consequently I was miles behind the leaders...not my best race :(

Not my best race either. I thought I could win it because I'd practiced it several times with good results. First turn, first lap someone came crashing into my rear and knocked me into the guy in-front of me. I had front and rear damage on opposite sided. That first lap was like driving on square tires.

Took the Acura NSX RM onto the Nordscleife with the transition from Day to Night. The car sounds ferocious! If one could learn to handle the Nordschleife on Sports Soft tires at it's full potential it would be an AMAZING ride!

Hey, I guess I forgot to ask earlier, but will I be able to join in say at Race 2 today or do I need to be there for all three races?

Still not sure if I'll be able to leave work early enough today. :(

Hey can I join Psn - Greennarcotics , #86

I'll need to get practicing as not used ZR1 much.........but sounds like a really good series.

Just a quick question I'm tuning my ZR1 are we allowed to install parts aslong as it meets the 650BHP 1100kg regs, or should I keep the car stock ? ( ie can I install a supercharger and limit engine). Forgive me if you have covered this I have read the 1st page many times and couldn't see anything.

Parts installation is allowed. Just have to meet the HP & kg regs. You can do that by adding ballast as needed or limiting engine power.

Sorry I wasn't there guys, between school and work, I was all tied up. Hopefully I'll make the next race.

just checking the specs for this weeks race so I can give the car a quick test run, sports softs on a race car is gonna be interesting, especially with the last two races!! Nordschleife at night, don't think I can keep it on the track for that long on those tyres in the dark, there's definitely gonna be a few trips onto the green stuff :nervous:

just checking the specs for this weeks race so I can give the car a quick test run, sports softs on a race car is gonna be interesting, especially with the last two races!! Nordschleife at night, don't think I can keep it on the track for that long on those tyres in the dark, there's definitely gonna be a few trips onto the green stuff :nervous:

Only 300HP :sly: ! Don't see ANY problems with you staying off the green!

Back