Infinite looking for a battle

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Hello, I'm SuperGTRacer and I'm the leader of Infinite. Infinite has finally grown enough to battle with another team. Of course this battle will be next week because this week is already taken by the NEMESIS VS <ACN> battle.

We are going to have 5 members from each team to race against each other in Tandem duals. (Point system to be worked on soon)

The people on your team must first decide if they want to do the battle, and then Tryout for the battle. After testing all members that want to race, select your top 5.

Hope one of you teams out there choose to battle us.

ALSO

People can Spectate this race. Anyone that's not on a team and drives on a track before the race shall be kicked.

SuperGTRacer

Infinite Members
SuperGTRacer-(I'm leader)
Pinoyboiii408- (Automatically in because he's Co-Manager)
Speedthrill- (Wants to join, tryouts for him to battle soon)
Open Slot
Open Slot

Last edited:
I'm with L2D. You might have seen us. We are growing as a team and we currently have 7 members. We plan on capping it off at 10 members and it's all about drifting. My ID is: L2D_J-kirb_ We would be down for a battle. I'm on in the evening mostly...in AZ timezone. Lets add each other and do this!

:tup:You can put my name on there too GT ;)

if that's ok with you.

How does this exactly work, it is a tandem fight isn't it? So that second one needs to try to be as close to the first one. the first one needs to be a bit slower or something, or try to keep his speed down, so that the second one can stay close?

I need to check official tandem rules.

I'm with L2D. You might have seen us. We are growing as a team and we currently have 7 members. We plan on capping it off at 10 members and it's all about drifting. My ID is: L2D_J-kirb_ We would be down for a battle. I'm on in the evening mostly...in AZ timezone. Lets add each other and do this!

The battle will be next week Okay. Each time a member wants to participate before their battle tryout, tell me so I can put them up on the members participating.

:tup:You can put my name on there too GT ;)

if that's ok with you.

How does this exactly work, it is a tandem fight isn't it? So that second one needs to try to be as close to the first one. the first one needs to be a bit slower or something, or try to keep his speed down, so that the second one can stay close?

I need to check official tandem rules.

No one will be slowing down. We'll use the boost system for the slower cars.

Last edited:
Back