IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Just so you're aware guys:

The BoP adjustments looked strange to me. The SLS for example didn't get a Power Percentage # increase but it has more power. Several cars had this happen in the update.

My brother and his girlfriend will be over for supper tomorrow evening. There is no set time frame but it may push itself past 8:30pm and render my attendance questionable. Hopefully I'll be there, Bathurst is one of my favorite tracks of all time. Still wholeheartedly expecting to get my butt kicked though. ;)

Gentleman Racers getting ready to leave their home base in the early morning hours:

PS_Messages_20200525_102144.jpg

@R1600Turbo how about snail racing gr4 michelin pilot challenge. 1 race a month so low commitment. Its full but those series typically need to draw from the reserve list on race night. The series that Nova puts on are typically brilliant.
I don't think the Hyundai is on the car list unfortunately.

The team is looking to carry their momentum from RACE 1 but their Pro-Am driver will have his hands full while carrying the full 3% ballast. He will be sure to struggle when heading up the hill towards the Skyline.

PS_Messages_20200525_165230.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping to make it tonight, but I may miss qualifying. Please don't wait up for me. I'd hate to hold up the proceedings.

Back