IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

After a particularly terrible start to the season, I’m getting to work to remedy the situation so that it doesn’t happen again next week. Btw, going over skyline at dawn is absolutely stunning! :drool:
upload_2020-5-19_17-37-38.png

I got my days mixed up like a true genius.

I’ll let you know ahead of time for next one, not sure what I will do going forward as I’ve really run out of enjoyment on GT - and life - lately. :scared:
It happens to the best of us. Come join us and have some fun. Get your mind off the bad stuff for a bit.

After a particularly terrible start to the season, I’m getting to work to remedy the situation so that it doesn’t happen again next week. Btw, going over skyline at dawn is absolutely stunning! :drool:View attachment 922225
This is a great photo. @R1600Turbo also takes great photos like this.

Perhaps you guys contribute your skills for the benefit of the Series Organizer?

Think about it and let me know.

Incident Review complete - please refer to the Incident Review section. The Standings have been updated to reflect the change.

I will be posting a list with the Ballast at the top of the Standings page over the weekend. I will let you all know when it is posted.

This may be an unpopular opinion but this is just my view of things. The season started with the official bop as a baseline and from there a custom bop is introduced based on performance right. So since race 1 is in the books and we have already diverted from the FIA bop, the bop update shouldn't really apply to us. Everyone spent weeks testing the bop as it was to select their cars and we already started our season. It should have been spelled out that way in the rules but I don't believe this situation is addressed. Anyway, whatever we do with this bop is fine with me. I'm just here to race and my car looks gorgeous regardless. See you Monday.

We will be moving ahead with the updated BoP settings. Be sure to check your car's settings BEFORE you enter the lobby to be sure you are at the correct Power and Weight.

It's best to do that in your garage and remember to use that particular car every time we race.

The Ballast Allotments list for race 2 has been posted. Be sure to check it before race 2 if you picked up Ballast after the last race.

I gained 86 lbs! :banghead:

Last edited:
Back