IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Teams - please post your team photos in the IRS GT4 message board in PS Messages.

If like to use them for a post of all the teams competing this season.

Thanks.

May or may not be around for laps tonight, going out to wash my car. Will be back around in 60-90 minutes.

PFA

8358682023500481560_0.jpg

Lobby Setup > Regulation Settings
  • Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium
  • Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Soft

RM and RS tires are allowed, but realistically everyone is on RS tires.

The "News and Information" post has been replaced with a "Team Information" post. So far, three teams have been profiled - Gentleman Racers, Top Performance Motorsport and Alliance Autosport. Provide a picture and your team can be profiled as well.

Note: only teams with a Pro and Pro-Am driver will be profiled.

The "News and Information" post has been replaced with a "Team Information" post. So far, three teams have been profiled - Gentleman Racers, Top Performance Motorsport and Alliance Autosport. Provide a picture and your team can be profiled as well.

Note: only teams with a Pro and Pro-Am driver will be profiled.
Here's the updated image I shared in the PS messaging. Different hood logos, wheel color change.

6053485580347539460_0.jpg

Race Day!!

I am looking forward to this season very much.

I ask that we all show a little patience at the start tonight so we are sure to avoid any major catastrophe.

The field should separate after the first few laps. The Pro drivers will pull away and the Pro-Am class will be battling hard.

Its going to be a good one!

Be advised - any Pro and Pro-Am drivers that wish to form a team after the start pf the Season may do so. Just let us know here in the forum and provide a "Team Photo" and you will be added.

Back