IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Oof, that reminds me guys...

I am on wifi since I haven't had the chance to run hardwire line yet. My internet is still really good.

Seems the Hyundai has a little bit of speed, at least at Spa. (even with the terrible gearing) 3rd and 4th spacing is no bueno and 6th is tall enough to do 200mph it seems like. :P Front tire wear in the first race was iffy but going from -1 BB to +2 seemed to help with both tire wear and trail braking.

Few pics of the Hyundai crew +1 of Moby I thought was cool.

6927113474815296520_0.jpg

7061658522405045256_0.jpg

7062221464173281280_0.jpg

6917538928296722432_0.jpg

Yeah that was cool to see how well everyone is getting comfortable with their cars. I actually have some pretty good pace in the Jag but struggled with consistency. Should be more competitive when i get more comfortable with the car. Can't wait for this season, it should be pretty interesting with so many fast drivers throwing their hat in the ring.

Guys, I need you to post the info on your teams so I can create the points spreadsheet for that championship. Right now I have:

• Alliance Autosport - R1600Turbo & DesertPenguin
  • Tequila Patron Motorsport - moby45 & Clean Racer
Any others? Please post up. Thanks.

Hey everyone!

One driver has withdrawn from the Championship so I need to elevate a Reserve driver to the full time ranks. I will do this in the order that drivers signed up. If a driver elects to remain as a reserve I will move to the next driver in the queue.

RESERVES: please let me know if you wish to move up into the full time driver ranks. Thank you.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
For this week the Pre-Season races at Suzuka GP Circuit we will be doing a FORMATION LAP. Please be aware of this and review the proper procedure in the "Formation Lap and Starting Procedure" spoiler posted in the OP. Thanks.

Hey everyone!

One driver has withdrawn from the Championship so I need to elevate a Reserve driver to the full time ranks. I will do this in the order that drivers signed up. If a driver elects to remain as a reserve I will move to the next driver in the queue.

RESERVES: please let me know if you wish to move up into the full time driver ranks. Thank you.
ok

Hey everyone!

I stay in reserve

The schedule has been completed. I added the in-game time of race and the lap counts for the last 4 events. It's a good selection of tracks but I have to say - I will miss not having to race at Brands Hatch this season. It's a great track to race at. Especially in these GT4 cars.

Does anyone want to run a full length event. @DesertPenguin mentioned he wanted to do it to get a feel for fuel and tires. Anyone else?

The schedule has been completed. I added the in-game time of race and the lap counts for the last 4 events. It's a good selection of tracks but I have to say - I will miss not having to race at Brands Hatch this season. It's a great track to race at. Especially in these GT4 cars.

Does anyone want to run a full length event. @DesertPenguin mentioned he wanted to do it to get a feel for fuel and tires. Anyone else?

I am good with whatever you choose.

Back