IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

@Clean Racer Primary Sponsor = Garmin
#99 is ready to go. Changed the number decals to something more Lambo-esque. Really like how this came out. :)

IRSGT4S4Entry1.jpg
IRSGT4S4Entry2.png

Project 54 Race Engineering is proud to announce its challenger into the IRS GT4 Championship. Team owner and lead driver GTP_MPower has brought with him backing from Nikon. He said in a recent interview, “I can’t wait to quit testing and get to racing. The strength of the lineups in the Pro class this upcoming year is incredible.” The Sebring, FL-based team’s other partners for this season include Recaro, O.Z. Wheels, Ohlins, Performance Friction brakes, Castrol lubricants, as well as Puma. It’s shaping up to be an amazingly competitive season in GT4. The season kicks off May 18th at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

I will not be able to join tonight. I’m in the final two weeks of the semester and my workload will not allow much free time.

Hello everyone!

All those liveries are looking good real good!

I have to say, as we approach the start of the season I am getting very excited about the prospects for a another very interesting championship fight.

I hope that the Pre-Season events of the last couple of weeks have been fun and helpful to those who have participated. I'm sorry that I missed them.

As some of you may not know I feel I should let you know why I haven't been around. Its real simple- we bought a new home and had to move. Its been a hectic but wonderful time for us but we are settling in now. The rig is back up but the space I am using isn't as plush as my last man cave. I can't complain though, its still a great arrangement. Perhaps I will post up my set up.

I hope to see as many of you as possible at the next two pre-season events. I will be hosting those so see you on track!

Talk to you all soon.

Hello everyone!

All those liveries are looking good real good!

I have to say, as we approach the start of the season I am getting very excited about the prospects for a another very interesting championship fight.

I hope that the Pre-Season events of the last couple of weeks have been fun and helpful to those who have participated. I'm sorry that I missed them.

As some of you may not know I feel I should let you know why I haven't been around. Its real simple- we bought a new home and had to move. Its been a hectic but wonderful time for us but we are settling in now. The rig is back up but the space I am using isn't as plush as my last man cave. I can't complain though, its still a great arrangement. Perhaps I will post up my set up.

I hope to see as many of you as possible at the next two pre-season events. I will be hosting those so see you on track!

Talk to you all soon.

I think I am going to leave Hyundai and drive for Chevrolet, they were the first to have my new contract ready, something was mentioned about a pandemic going on at Hyundai. :eek::eek::eek:

If you have time I could use some help with a livery, I dont need it until our first race. If you are willing to help I can send an example of liverys I fancied, just let me know, thank you!!!

I think I am going to leave Hyundai and drive for Chevrolet, they were the first to have my new contract ready, something was mentioned about a pandemic going on at Hyundai. :eek::eek::eek:

If you have time I could use some help with a livery, I dont need it until our first race. If you are willing to help I can send an example of liverys I fancied, just let me know, thank you!!!
Send an example.

I'm kind of an idiot, well probably very much an idiot cause I'm not sure how to do that. When you are done laughing at my ignorance I sent you a message to check my activity thing and gave you tags to use.
You're not an idiot.

I'll have to give you some pointers next time we get in a chat. There are several tricks you need to learn.:lol:

Going to give my internet one last shot at not showing me with schizophrenia to others. If it is still bad, I may withdraw my entry until I can get actual internet speed.

Latest Posts

Back