Car choice : Porsche
Car number : 0
Primary sponsor : Smits group

Pro-am driver
PSN ID : Xedona22x
Car choice : Porsche
Car number : 18
Primary sponsor : Smits group
Welcome! You guys are signed up as as Reserves.

Is there not spaces as main game drivers? I just put pro am cause I didn’t know what class I would be in
The number of registered drivers is above 16, the game's lobby limit. If a spot is available due to a driver absence the reserves wcan join based on the order that they signed up for the series.

There is a post at the beginning of the thread that lists all of the registered drivers and reserves.

Hey everyone,

I will be looking at the results and lap times all the way through the Pre-Season up until the 2nd Race of the Season. At that point I will evaluate the driver classification system and possibly update it. Presently we have the Pro and Pro-Am category. If I can do it without causing a massive imbalance in the structure I may make a small adjustment.

The only thing I am really considering is adding an "Elite Class" of driver.

This will not affect any of the lobby set-up or anything like that. All of that will remain the same. The points structure will not change either. Drivers will score points just as it is indicated in the Points System. The Ballast system would stay the same as it is now. Meaning the following:

• Pro class drivers max out at +5% Ballast
  • Pro-Am drivers max out at +3% Ballast
  • a Potential Elite Driver class would also max out at only +5% Ballast
Driver points would be listed by their class on the Spreadsheet just like last season and every season before.

This is all tentative but I wanted to let you know how I am thinking. We have added some very fast drivers to the Championship but I will take great caution before deciding on any type of change. Thanks.

I know I will never be as fast as the Pro drivers, especially only having time to practice on weekends and I'm OK with that.
Maybe we could start the Pro drivers down 1 lap or 2 if needed. As the field comes past start finish line beginning lap 2 the Pro simply pull out of the pits. :D:D:D

I know I will never be as fast as the Pro drivers, especially only having time to practice on weekends and I'm OK with that.
Maybe we could start the Pro drivers down 1 lap or 2 if needed. As the field comes past start finish line beginning lap 2 the Pro simply pull out of the pits. :D:D:D

Haha well it honestly wouldn't matter since the pro drivers and pro-am drivers are in their own separate championships.

It doesn't make much difference between Pro and Elite if they have the same ballast % restrictions. I would be more inclined to have an Elite class if Pro-Am maxes at 3%, Pro-Am at 4%, and Elite at 5%. Elite would just be Samhain and Timlour but it would make us feel like we have a chance :lol:

Question on the qualifying session length, do we need 20 minutes? I feel like 15 is more than enough and 10 is usually sufficient. I know there was a change to that last season but I see it still says 20 minutes in the OP.

Back