IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

PRO-AM DRIVER
PSN ID = GT_502_sh
Car Choice = BMW gr4 (Tentative)
Car Number = 11
Primary Sponsor = TBD

I will try to make all the races.

How long are the races?
Do all last around the same time or there are like special longer events?

@Clean Racer

Last edited:
It's an alien invasion!

It was fun practicing with you all last night. 👍 I can't remember the last time I was on a track with @Whitey093. :) In other news I should hopefully have a livery by next Monday. Gotta look good to drive good, right?

It's an alien invasion!
Good one

33CAC901-84E4-44C4-9C21-262A3A81294B.jpeg

He and Tim disappeared into the distance. Bambi did really well to keep them at bay on mediums as long as he did.
Mediums don't really have much benefit over the Softs in these races. It's an option but it rarely pays off. If Bambi had softs on who knows

PRO-AM DRIVER
PSN ID = GT_502_sh
Car Choice = BMW gr4 (Tentative)
Car Number = 11
Primary Sponsor = TBD

I will try to make all the races.

How long are the races?
Do all last around the same time or there are like special longer events?

@Clean Racer
You will be a reserve driver.

EDIT: Also, this is an 8 race season with 2 drop races. All you need to do is make 6 of them if you have some sort of conflict in the schedule. Should be doable, no?

Hey everyone,

I will be looking at the results and lap times all the way through the Pre-Season up until the 2nd Race of the Season. At that point I will evaluate the driver classification system and possibly update it. Presently we have the Pro and Pro-Am category. If I can do it without causing a massive imbalance in the structure I may make a small adjustment.

The only thing I am really considering is adding an "Elite Class" of driver.

This will not affect any of the lobby set-up or anything like that. All of that will remain the same. The points structure will not change either. Drivers will score points just as it is indicated in the Points System. The Ballast system would stay the same as it is now. Meaning the following:

• Pro class drivers max out at +5% Ballast
  • Pro-Am drivers max out at +3% Ballast
  • a Potential Elite Driver class would also max out at only +5% Ballast
Driver points would be listed by their class on the Spreadsheet just like last season and every season before.

This is all tentative but I wanted to let you know how I am thinking. We have added some very fast drivers to the Championship but I will take great caution before deciding on any type of change. Thanks.

I also support just 2 classes. Maybe in GT7 if we can have 24 or more in a room we could further separate drivers but there aren't enough slots and it dilutes the racing.

Honestly, regardless of what group I may be in I will always compare myself to the entire group. If I am pro am and finish 10th but win pro am I still see it as finishing 10th. No matter what the ultimate goal is an outright win over everybody, futile as that may be at times.

Sorry I thought I was a reserve. Yes, I still want to come and play!

When are you next doing a pre-season room so you can evaluate me?
Select a car. The Pre-Season races are on the same day and the same time as the regular season - lobby opens at 8:30 pm EST for practice and races start at 9pm. Just so you know - the Ferraris are all spoken for. I will try to update what vehicles are available soon. Things are kinda crazy at my house right now.

Back