IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Might be calling it close for me. Have to take the long way home as the main route is closed for construction and I also have to stop at the store for some things.

I should be able to attend. Don’t mind a full race or half, either is good by me.

I’ll be there. Is there a mandatory pit stop? Didn’t see anything about it in the first post.

Sorry i wont make it tonight guys I barely got any sleep last night so im off to sleep early - see you all for the start of the regular season

Kinda wish @lilcat89 hadn't ghosted when he spun, replay would have been epic. :P I try to avoid either way and I was definitely on the brakes...

8071026680720818696_0.jpg

That was some nice racing last night. Very enjoyable.

@lilcat89 sorry for the contact in race 1. I misjudged my braking point.

Race 2 was amazing. I got a poor start off the line but was able to catch up after 5 laps due to the fact that you guys started battling.

I may reset the driver categories. More info on that later today.

I must apologize for being absent last night despite saying I would attend. I fell into the classic “oh I can close my eyes for a few minutes and be ok” trap and woke up at 10:30pm EDT.

Hoping to see you all next Monday for the season opener.
No apologies needed, my man. We all need that rest. I just hope you felt refreshed.

See you on track Monday night!

I'd like to make an announcement that I will be running my official team Top Performance Motorsports this season and will be bringing @racefan88 on as a driver for this season. Racefan will be making the switch to the SLS and we will debut our new team liveries at the season opener.

That was some nice racing last night. Very enjoyable.

@lilcat89 sorry for the contact in race 1. I misjudged my braking point.

Race 2 was amazing. I got a poor start off the line but was able to catch up after 5 laps due to the fact that you guys started battling.

I may reset the driver categories. More info on that later today.

I am thinking that I want to switch from the Corvette to the Honda if available, I just cant seem to come to terms with the Corvette default tune.

You mean I have to do up another livery?!

Okay, I'm on it.

I dont know if it's easier to come with something from scratch or copy a similar design but I have an RS01 livery that I like, obviously you hold all artistic license pertaining to color and graphic design, simply let me know if you want me to share that one with you, thank you

I dont know if it's easier to come with something from scratch or copy a similar design but I have an RS01 livery that I like, obviously you hold all artistic license pertaining to color and graphic design, simply let me know if you want me to share that one with you, thank you
Share it and I'll do my best.

Back