Is it just me, or have online lobbies taken a step backwards?

• Thread starter Pookie23
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey all

First post despite lurking in the shadows for awhile so I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere.

Perhaps it's just my mental capacity diminishing with age but have online lobbies taken a step back?

The boys and I decided to try and rekindle the competition we used to have on deep forest and trial mountain back in the day but once I had set up a regular private online lobby I could not find a way to change the track from in the lobby or alter any of the event settings. Its probably just age getting the better of me so if anyone can fill me in on how to do this I'd appreciate it.

But if you cant change track or alter your event settings, is that just an oversight that will be rectified later or is this the new norm.

TIA

Hey all

First post despite lurking in the shadows for awhile so I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere.

Perhaps it's just my mental capacity diminishing with age but have online lobbies taken a step back?

The boys and I decided to try and rekindle the competition we used to have on deep forest and trial mountain back in the day but once I had set up a regular private online lobby I could not find a way to change the track from in the lobby or alter any of the event settings. Its probably just age getting the better of me so if anyone can fill me in on how to do this I'd appreciate it.

But if you cant change track or alter your event settings, is that just an oversight that will be rectified later or is this the new norm.

TIA
No bro you are not wrong the did the lobbies dirty 😂 we were just talking about this… it has majority of what we need it’s when you wanna change something you can’t.. you can’t qualify either… I know in the future update they were going to address the online lobbies they said. We race our league race On GTS and while GTS stills holds it own… GT7 is wayyy better so yeah I’m waiting for this update also…

Another thing that irks me is and this is also from sport… if you test drive your car online the miles will not register once you leave the room… that kinda had me upset… I don’t get it why???

Last edited:
No bro you are not wrong the did the lobbies dirty 😂 we were just talking about this… it has majority of what we need it’s when you wanna change something you can’t.. you can’t qualify either… I know in the future update they were going to address the online lobbies they said. We race our league race On GTS and while GTS stills holds it own… GT7 is wayyy better so yeah I’m waiting for this update also…

Another thing that irks me is and this is also from sport… if you test drive your car online the miles will not register once you leave the room… that kinda had me upset… I don’t get it why???

Thank you for letting me know I'm losing my cognitive abilities just yet.
I hadnt noticed the miles not counting either. Let's hope that they can address it soon

Latest Posts

Back