Is your REAL car in Gran Turismo 5?

• Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 1,558 comments
Close....I drive a Mercedes S600, and there's a CL600 in the game, so basically a 2dr version of what I own...Mine's got the twin turbo engine though and the in game version is NA.

I don't have my car in the game (I don't blame PD for not wasting their time with a 99' Monte Carlo. >.<), but I still wanted to comment on this thread to make a request. I think it would be awesome if some people started posting real pictures of their cars next to screenshots from the game. It would be awesome to see the comparisons.

Current Cars:
1. 2008 Mazdaspeed3. Not in game, but there is a standard Axela hatchback.
2. 1992 Nissan S13 240SX Coupe. Not in game, but there's a few close alternatives (S13 Silvias, 180SXs, and what the game calls "240SXs" that really aren't).
3. (Company Cars) - 2005-2009 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptors. Not in game.

Past Cars:
1. '85 Nissan Z31 300ZX 2+2. Not in game, but very close to the '83 Fairlady Z 300ZX. Wrong year, and mine wasn't a turbo (nor were any 2+2s in the US).
2. '86 Nissan S12 200SX Hatch. Not in game.
3. '95 Mercury Sable Sedan. Not in game, and thankful for it.

Tried to upload pics but imageshack blows. This is also a tag for me to try again at a later point in time.

Hah! San Jose. That's where I'm at as well :D
B.t.w. I think the Genesis is in Forza 3 *cough* ;)

I was really disappointed there's no Mustangs from 65-68 like mine (68)

4459158300_65a05d5eb6.jpg

There is a 65 Shelby Mustang though.

Yep! VW MKIV GTI

It's Jazz blue which is in the game, but I run RS4 wheels on mine, which are in the game, but only available on the RS4. :(

DSCF0964.jpg

Well the japan version of the RX8 is in the game. I guess its exactly the same as the one I have.

My 3000Gt is in the game also

Yep! VW MKIV GTI

It's Jazz blue which is in the game, but I run RS4 wheels on mine, which are in the game, but only available on the RS4. :(

DSCF0964.jpg

Damn, looks nice with those wheels. Always liked the MkIV, not a very big fan of the V and VI.

98' Isuzu Rodeo... Nope, it's not there.
Isuzu_Rodeo.jpg

(This isn't my actual car by the way. Just a picture I found on the internet)

Kind of sucks, because my dad was going to give me this car next year since I'm getting my license and it would be nice driving it around, getting a feel for it in GT5 before I actually get the car.

Ferrari 550 Maranello '99

I really wish they went out with more Ferraris... No F50? It wasn't the greatest car, but come on, they have the Enzo and the F40. No 250 GTO? No Testarossa... no 288GTO? ...They have the one-off SP1 but not the Sultan of Brunei's 456 Venice? (Sorry but I would love to flog around race tracks in a heavily modified Ferrari station wagon.

/Tifosi rant

I'm happy to say my car is in Gran Turismo 5.. albeit, not Premium though. :guilty:

My 1997 Eclipse GST
3669206517_53a635609f_o.jpg

They call it a "Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT ‘95" in the game. Guess they call it a "GT" instead of "GST" in Japan. Which, I might add, I did get to see an Eclipse on my recent trip to Japan. Considering all first and second generation Eclipse were made at the old Diamond Star Motor plant in Normal, IL (a mere hour from where I live), I was tickled pink to find one of these gems half a world away!

4988766393_97ec5bb01b_b.jpg

Yes sir, 2001 PY Type R Integra. I've been playing GT5 since day 1 and haven't seen the Phoenix Yellow ITR in Used cars. Just the FBP (Black), if you guys can keep your eyes peeled for me for this color please do, if you get it and gift it to me I'll reward you nicely, anyway, here's mine. . . and the link in my sig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Y-WRqlggU

IMG_1515_9x6.jpg

Nope. I have a 2000 Acura 3.2 TL.. it's an automatic with sport shift mode, so it's understandable that is isn't included. There are plenty of other VTEC powered cars in the game though, so I'm happy. =)

99 Audi S4. Yup its there =D
03 Audi allroad. Nope >.<
96 Dodge Viper GTS. Ehh, Ill give GT5 that
and Lastly
94 Mazda Miata. Yea its there

To those of you who are wondering, My DD is the allroad, The Wife's is the S4.
The viper I recently bought as a sunday car, I need to change the timing belt on it and it will be ready for a sunday cruise :P

Why would anyone do that? It's not like people are posting up LFAs left and right.

You're new here, so maybe you aren't used to these things.. but you'll come to find people love to second guess you when you post a picture of a nice car and claim to own it. Believe me, all the questioning gets really old after a while.

You're new here, so maybe you aren't used to these things.. but you'll come to find people love to second guess you if you post a picture of a nice car and claim to own it. Believe me, it gets really old after a while.

Yeah I figured, if he's referring to me I will happily go to the garage and snap a picture of myself next to it. User name on a piece of paper in one hand, middle finger in the other?

Yeah I figured, if he's referring to me I will happily go to the garage and snap a picture of myself next to it. User name on a piece of paper in one hand, middle finger in the other?
Agreed, I'll do so as well if anyone asks.

My wife has an '97 Prelude S that she drives to work as well.

Wish they would have put the Honda Ridgeline in the game since there are all these dumb trucks, heh.

Back