Islam - What's your view on it?

• Thread starter SalmanBH
  • 5,854 comments
Are you saying that because there are violent Christians = Islam isn't uniquely....more violent?
This doesn't disprove my point either:
You haven't proven a point objectively to be disproven, let's start with that, rather than the usual meme-fest and gish-gallop you indulge in.

You don't appear to have a point.
Is Islam a more violent ideology, more capable of inspiring violence, less agreeable with secularism and less amenable to reform (if so needed) than other religions?

Do you believe they (religions) exist on a spectrum or would e.g. Buddhism or Mormonism be classed as the same kind of harmful as Islam/Judaism/Christianity/etc?

Last edited:
Is Islam a more violent ideology, more capable of inspiring violence, less agreeable with secularism and less amenable to reform (if so needed) than other religions?

Do you believe they (religions) exist on a spectrum or would e.g. Buddhism or Mormonism be classed as the same kind of harmful as Islam/Judaism/Christianity/etc?
They're questions, not points.

They're questions, not points.
I believe the first, and that they exist on a spectrum. I've provided evidence for that. You showed me rednecks in Alabama.

Do you not find it a teeny bit funny that I've been called "Islamophobic", antisemitic....but not "Christophobic" ever?

For secularism, if you need more proof:

1729507457596.png

Last edited:
I believe the first, and that they exist on a spectrum.
That's a belief, not a point.
I've provided evidence for that. You showed me rednecks in Alabama.
Nope. To both.

You've cherry-picked the first, and my reply showing "rednecks in Alabama" was a response to @Imari.

Do you not find it a teeny bit funny that I've been called "Islamophobic", antisemitic....but not "Christophobic" ever?
Nope.
For secularism, if you need more proof:
You're... proving secularism? With a random, uncited map of secularism?

Again, not seeing any points, just this nebulous blur of vague bad-faith word fapping.

Edit: Actually, more like word edging as there's no end-product.

Last edited:
Back