JGTC S2 Round 7 Race + Results

Yeap, veilsidebr, in last season's Motegi Race 1. He posted it was simple, and I tried to check.

And the results are taking longer than usual, right?

haha, I thought about looking up the post, but when you said that stuff about "great GT4 driver" I just knew it had to be veilsidebr. :)

He even asked me to be on his team, last season, but I didn't respond immediately so he teamed with someone else. I would've taken a 20pt handicap to be on his team!!

And, yes, the results are a bit lagged. The race ended 24hrs ago.

Damn, you guys are shaking my confidence here :nervous: I thought I had a good run with a solid strategy, now I'm not so certain. Everyone seems to have opted for more pits with presumably softer tires. My 3-stop strategy may not serve me.

Any idea when the results will be up? Has anyone heard from viper?

well i feel like an idiot right now:dunce:

completely forgot that motegi was round 1 of last season...

now i checked the times...

lets not get so scared, it was round one, and nobody had weight penalties in that round. so the 53 minutes done by Sammuel can´t be done this time around i think.

also the qualify times are faster because of the same reason. now, lots of cars are fat:crazy:

anyway, viper must been busy with work and stuff...

but after all that i´m not so confident in my race anymore... sure times will be a lot slower than last season, but i don´t know if i can get the points i need this round...

@ JCtraduz - thanks for saying my name in the last post.:dopey: i´m not like veilside but at least i´m his friend:tup: i said to him that i would try to win this season so the title stays here in brazil, but looking at the standings, i know its not going to be easy...

EFJ
this gonna crazy right now !

yes, it will be crazy, specially with all the fat cars limping towards the end...

welcome to the jungle EFJ, lets see what you´re made of...

(i get to trashtalk to him because i known the guy since he was a kid)

Yeah, I assume he has good reason for disappearing, as you say not like him, but my question is will this week be extended? I may not get time this weekend to run the qualy :nervous:

i´m already working on the qualify for round 8... after the results posted we just have to ajust the weight properly...

i know that viper has a very busy life working almost the entire day... but soon we will hear from him...

but from what i know so far, zeratul won the race...💡 at least that´s what it looks like judging by his enigmatic PM...:nervous:

Geez dude, thanks for the vote of confidence but I have no idea what everyone else's times were, so I think it's a bit early to break out the victory champagne :)

I notice viper was online again since the deadline past (today sometime) but no posts...well I guess we'll see tomorrow if anything has changed.

Anybody think it would be a transgression to just post all our Motegi times informally, just to see who did what? Seems it must be that EV4L is indisposed and nothing would be official anyway, so there doesn't seem much harm in doing so.

The extra weight killed me, so I'm just interested in finding out if I might get some of it taken off.

Unless this thing is just over with anyway.

yes, i don´t think its a problem since we all raced there...

and we all want to start practice for round 8

as for viper, something serious must have happened, so we will heard from him soon telling us what happened.

i´ll check my old PM to get my numbers...

my PM to viper was the following:

Team :Fandango Racing
Driver Name :FASJ6418
Racing Class :GT500

Car No. :40
Car :Xanavi Nismo Skyline GT-R ´03
Power :456
Weight :1112

Total Time :54´11´494
Best Lap :1´42´715 (lap 29)
Pitting Resume (lap info, tire set used, penalties) :
laps 7,13 and 19 RM/RS
lap 25 RS/RS plus fuel

now, i don´t know what you guys think about posting times here, under the circunstances, so, if anyone does not like it, just tell me. then i will edit my post and erase the time, but, i really think the waiting is killing me, so lets see if others drivers decide to post their times too...

I hope nothing wrong happened with eats, and I expect to hear from him soon.

Since the race deadline is over, I don't see any problem about posting the race times, to allow us to know which weight each one should use for the next qualify.

My race time was 54.38.127; best lap 1.42.601.

The rules state we cannot discuss times, but I assume that means before deadline, not after and in a situation like this one.

They way I am looking at it, it shouldn't matter what times we post now, since we all have sent in our times to EV4L. When he gets back, he will post the official results, which should match up to our results. Since we are past the dead line, and would have already seen the results anyhow, there should be no harm done. :)

So this is what I sent EV4L:

Team : Can-Am Toyo Racers
Driver Name : ejr_1
Racing Class : GT300

Car No. : 71
Car : Toyota Wedssport Celica
Power : 278
Weight : 1071

Total Time : 1:00'03.513
Best Lap : 1'55.493
Pitting Resume : Start - RM/RS; Lap 8 - RM/RS; Lap 16 - RM/RS; Lap 24 - RM/RS; No Penalties

Not as fast a time as I wanted, but thats what I get for only doing one run.

ejr_1
They way I am looking at it, it shouldn't matter what times we post now, since we all have sent in our times to EV4L. When he gets back, he will post the official results, which should match up to our results. Since we are past the dead line, and would have already seen the results anyhow, there should be no harm done. :)
Agreed.

Team : John McClane Racing
Driver Name : Soyfu
Racing Class : GT300

Car No. : 31
Car : TOYOTA SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00
Power : 318hp
Weight : 1158kg

Total Time : 59'30.637
Best Lap : 1'53.808
L01 R4/R4
L06 R4/R4
L12 R4/R4
L18 R4/R4
L24 R4/R4
-no errors or penalties!! OMG!!!!!

As you probably know, I'm organizing this competition in the Portuguese Gt4 forum.

If you all state your times, I can give you this:

Only with final and best lap times, so we can arrange for a temporary classification. Ignore the portuguese, and I believe it could help us out.

(removed)

Updated with the data I have now.

Thanks. :) This is perfect for a temporary classification. 👍

SEE, I knew my time was going to be slow. :ouch:

Here's mine:

Driver: Nuvolari.
GT300, Altezza, 282/1070 (+7%), #79.
Race time: 59'57.667, Quick lap: 1'55.575.
Tires RM/RS all the way, no fuel, pits on laps 7, 14, 22.
1st place, 4.945" ahead of the FTO.
No penalties.

Now can I take off some weight?

I'll keep updating it on the image of the thread's page 3, to avoid long posts due to the graphic.

Updated with Nuvolari's.

If you want a complete record, please state number, car, total time and best lap, to make it easier for me to insert the results correctly

My time, looks like I get to take some weight off...

Team : Team Rotarz
Driver Name : VTRacing
Racing Class : GT500

Car No. : 3
Car : Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01
Power : 490 (-2)
Weight : 1166 (+6)

Total Time : 55'43.990
Best Lap : 1'46.054

Start: RH/RM
Lap 8: RH/RM
Lap 16: RH/RM
Lap 24: RM/RM (+Fuel to 22)

No penalties.

Updated

EJR @: could you please remove the graphic from your quote, to avoid confusion between the two graphics?

Here's what i sent to eats

Fandango Racing
Andge08
GT300

Toyota WedsSport Celica
278HP
1092KG

59'57.813
1'55.793
Started on RH/RM pitted laps 11 & 21 stayed on RH/RM. No penalties or refueling.

lol you guys and your temporary race results :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys for the delay, I haven't been home since the last weekend. I will go back there only tomorrow night after work and all the results will be put up. Don't worry, I will add another week for the Round 8 qualification, so all in all you get a bonus weekend for your R8 qualif over a normal race week. :)

Again sorry.

As these times are posted, I am becoming more tortured. WHY DIDN'T I DO A SECOND RACE! :mad: I know I could have improved my time by about 30s.

YAY, EV4L is back. Great to see you. :):D

Nuvolari just saw your email :D Sounded like you were about to end everything in your life since the JGTC series was off for couple of days. :lol:

Great to see you guys are taking this seriously and showing commitment. 👍 Like I said in the past, thanks to all who have sticked around since the birth of this series, I have plans to run the JGTC comp for many many more years and would gladly walk side by side with you guys. :)

Back