JGTC S2 Round 7 Race + Results

Now viper, don't you ever do that again, you had us worried sick! :P

Good to have ya back. The suspense is killing me here, I think I've lost like 5 pounds :nervous:

eatsviper4lunch
Nuvolari just saw your email :D Sounded like you were about to end everything in your life since the JGTC series was off for couple of days.

I may end it all if I don't lose some weight.

eatsviper4lunch
Nuvolari just saw your email :D Sounded like you were about to end everything in your life since the JGTC series was off for couple of days. :lol:

Great to see you guys are taking this seriously and showing commitment. 👍 Like I said in the past, thanks to all who have sticked around since the birth of this series, I have plans to run the JGTC comp for many many more years and would gladly walk side by side with you guys. :)

yes, plans for more:tup: that´s the cool part... i bet all the guys who raced this season will like to do it again:tup:

i´m glad you´re back, (and nothing serious happened) i´m a very nervous guy, so i can´t wait for the results...

I'd just like to know who had a quicker race time than my 59' 57.667" in the GT300 class than Soyfu, but I guess I can wait until tomorrow. The weight thing bugs me just a teeny widdle bit.

Andge08
Here's what i sent to eats

Fandango Racing
Andge08
GT300

Toyota WedsSport Celica
278HP
1092KG

59'57.813
1'55.793
Started on RH/RM pitted laps 11 & 21 stayed on RH/RM. No penalties or refueling.

Talk about close. Incredible, .005 seconds per lap difference.

I was gonna do another race but i ran out of time. I wish i had tried another race after seeing how close our times are.

6 seconds???

so now i lost races by 4, 6 and 8 seconds...

with all the weight, there goes the championship...:nervous:

Hey fasj6418, you were right man, good prediction! I was getting worried there for a second. But don't worry, you're in second place only 5 points back! Damn it's close, it's gonna be a repeat of last season only with more people fighting over the title. And the extra weight will hurt us all, the top 5 are all on roughly the same penalty.

Good luck everyone!

jctraduz
Ar MAX doesn't start on the new PSTwo 75004 slim version. I contacted Datel through phone, and they told me they're working on a solution, and would release a new compatible version soon. The new PSTwo firmware doesn't allow AR MAX to start. They also told me to try to reset the PS 10-15 times to try to bypass the initial AR MAX CD BIOS code, but this would only be a shot in the dark. Already tried it (stopped counting the resets on 30) and it doesn't work. I'll have to wait for the new version of AR MAX.
Is this universally true? So if I go buy an AR MAX at Best Buy, today, it won't work with my slimline PS2?

Do most people still have the old style PS2?

Soyfu
Is this universally true? So if I go buy an AR MAX at Best Buy, today, it won't work with my slimline PS2?

Do most people still have the old style PS2?

Yeap. This is how it goes: the moste recent AR MAX version that is on the stores is compatible with PS2/PSTwo (slim) until version 700xx. It won't be compatible with version 750xx or higher. When I called Datel in UK, they told me they were working on a new version, but I still don't have no news about it.

PS - Congrats on your winning. More points for John McClane!!!

Latest Posts

Back