JGTC S3 Official Thread

👍 thanks for the post on where to find the number of laps.... now it's just wait a bit to find out weight and power :nervous:

Ballstothewall
I prefer "when you make an assumption, you get an Ass and umption"
I'm almost afraid to ask: what's an "umption"? :sly:

Ballstothewall
Saturday mornings are not my favourites for being alert and sparkly.
More for laying in bed watching the Saturday Kitchen on BBC2 and getting coffee and toast in bed, maybe a light work-out too if i'm lucky.
:lol:

oldphart
👍 thanks for the post on where to find the number of laps.... now it's just wait a bit to find out weight and power :nervous:

Weight and power won't change between qualifying and the race. It will only change at the next round's qualifying.

That's an awesome penalty system! Now, I've a question, is there somewhere that shows the current points standings?

So, now that it's actually your birthday(well, in your time, I'm actually late, and your birthday was over about 27 minutes ago...), HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

the altezza , rx8 or the s2k have not raced in jgtc-supergt
and the nissan skyline consupt lm car it should be their

Well, I guess that makes me a bit dense... Sorry.

I do know that the Concept was too well sorted handling-wise but too underpowered to be fairly competitive according to the testers.

Maybe next seasone the Ford can play? Can it be tuned to about 300 or 500 hp and 1100 kg? Probably wouldn't be as competitive due to lack of downforce though...

-SHig

SHigSpeed
Well, I guess that makes me a bit dense... Sorry.

I do know that the Concept was too well sorted handling-wise but too underpowered to be fairly competitive according to the testers.

Maybe next seasone the Ford can play? Can it be tuned to about 300 or 500 hp and 1100 kg? Probably wouldn't be as competitive due to lack of downforce though...

-SHig

It can be at less than 500 hp with -20% but Ford GT races in GT300

Hey Eats,

it might be useful to get a mod to turn this thread into a sticky!

Before I posted this reply it was right at the bottom of the page, almost going to be demoted to the second page!

Neil

hey is there anyway i can still get in this? i dont mind gt500 or gt300 class

i will also be using the DFP
and i prefer to race a Honda in either class IF possible

JspecTuning
i would also like to get in on the race
please PM me
EJ1Rider
hey is there anyway i can still get in this? i dont mind gt500 or gt300 class

i will also be using the DFP
and i prefer to race a Honda in either class IF possible

I would suggest PM'ing Eatsviper4lunch guys!

The series needs some FULL-TIME only GT500 drivers as there have been some rather disapointing(sp) GT500 drop-outs (loosers!).

Look at the Sign-up thread for details of what Eats wants, and the commitment he requires.

Neil

Back