JOSWAGGEN REPLICAS & 0-0-0s CARS MARKETPLACE

Perfect,I´m going to edit the calendar and the details.If before the trade you find the car that you´re looking for please say me for choose another car to trade ;)

I agree you tomorrow or do you agree me tomorrow?

I´m especially looking for some rare standard car.
I´m pending to recibe the R5 Turbo,the Spoon Civic and other cars,but then I actualized the list with cars which I want.
At the moment I only have to trade low cost and rare cars,but soon I´ll put for trade mecanichal parts for tuning the cars for online and championship races

Hey,long time no see you here.
As yo can see in the first message,it´s more organized,with personalized calendar showing the days I´m free,I have to trade,etc etc :D

I'll send mine in the morning cause that's usually the only time i'm on at the weekends but you can send yours whenever

3 new cars on the list:

Suzuki Alto Lapin - 31138km - Naples Yellow
American Eagle Talon ESI - 7061km - Pewter Blue Metallic
Toyota Altezza Touring Car - 1218km - Grey #24

2 new cars on the list:
Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 ´00 - 58257km - Silver Arrow Metallic
Renault Sport Clio 2.0 16V ´02 - 5270km - Rouge de Feu

Im interested in; ASL Garaiya ´02 (Street car) - 580km - Red
I dont know if your willing to trade with me, But I have a Suzuki GSXR/4 '01 in GSXR Metallic Gray with ZERO miles on it. If you want more info on it just ask ;)

Im interested in; ASL Garaiya ´02 (Street car) - 580km - Red
I dont know if your willing to trade with me, But I have a Suzuki GSXR/4 '01 in GSXR Metallic Gray with ZERO miles on it. If you want more info on it just ask ;)

It sounds good.Can you trade now?
Is your Psn like you put with all capital and little words? It´s for agree you now or tomorrow for do the trade :)

It sounds good.Can you trade now?
Is your Psn like you put with all capital and little words? It´s for agree you now or tomorrow for do the trade :)

I can trade now if you want, PSN; Coronet440. I have a full list currently so just send me a message when your ready and i'll add you soon! :D

Back