JOSWAGGEN REPLICAS & 0-0-0s CARS MARKETPLACE

Hiya I'm looking for this car: NISMO FAIRLADY Z ZTUNE. I may also need some more Nismo cars as well but need to double check. I tried checking your mygt garage but it comes out as a bad link. :(

Let me know what you need. I just might have the gears you're looking for but I won't be able to verify till about 10 hours from now. :scared:

Thanks. 👍

Well in the first message I saw i need some helmets and some suits,but also i´m looking for some tradeable cars.
In cars,if you have the Vauxall Vectra or the Silverado would be perfect
In helmets if you have some 30s that I put in the sayed first message,too perfect.The same at suits ;)
But the problem is I can trade since 22nd October or if Marcos doesn´t trade the 21st,i´ll try to send you the 21.If you don´t recived the Nismo these day,wait for 22nd ;)

Well in the first message I saw i need some helmets and some suits,but also i´m looking for some tradeable cars.
In cars,if you have the Vauxall Vectra or the Silverado would be perfect
In helmets if you have some 30s that I put in the sayed first message,too perfect.The same at suits ;)
But the problem is I can trade since 22nd October or if Marcos doesn´t trade the 21st,i´ll try to send you the 21.If you don´t recived the Nismo these day,wait for 22nd ;)

I'm about 85% sure I have the Vectra and 100% sure I have the Silverado SST concept. Unfortunately, since I frequently drove the SST during the truck seasonal event and online lobbies I might have put on several miles. It also has plenty of changes and fully tuned painted Champion Blue. I know this much because it's one of my favorite cars and does nearly 200mph.

As for the Vectra, if I did have it most likely it would be in stock UCD miles and just 1 change for oil. Hopefully I don't have the Opel branded version. :scared:

Also, I can trade on the 22nd but I won't be able to get to sending your car till maybe 2 or 3am in Spain time. due to previous engagement.

If everything I said isn't in your best interest feel free to let me know. 👍

There´s no problem if the Vauxall has UCD miles or new oil ;)
About Silverado i preffer with the original red paint,UCD miles and/or new oil ;)
If you want trade the Nismo for the Vauhall in 22nd October,100% perfect for we :D :D

There´s no problem if the Vauxall has UCD miles or new oil ;)
About Silverado i preffer with the original red paint,UCD miles and/or new oil ;)
If you want trade the Nismo for the Vauhall in 22nd October,100% perfect for we :D :D

Okay. Let me verify tonight If I do have it and I'll send you an FR if I do. Hopefully we'll be trading soon. :cheers:

Perect,if you don´t have the Vauxhall,There are some standards I´m looking for

120i '04
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Midget II D type '98
CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04

The rest of Standard Cars aren´t tradeable if we don´t count the Silverado :D
I put PENDING on the Nismo and I reserved for you the 22ND October ;)

Perect,if you don´t have the Vauxhall,There are some standards I´m looking for

120i '04
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Midget II D type '98
CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04

The rest of Standard Cars aren´t tradeable if we don´t count the Silverado :D
I put PENDING on the Nismo and I reserved for you the 22ND October ;)

Great! It just so happens I have a Midget and a BMW 120i as well. 👍

LOTUS EUROPA ´71 - LAGOON BLUE - "" - ""

If this car is 0/0/0 I would like to offer 68 gear items for it

LOTUS EUROPA ´71 - LAGOON BLUE - "" - ""

If this car is 0/0/0 I would like to offer 68 gear items for it

Perfect,i´ll put you to make the trade in 9th December 👍
Do you have agree me? If we were agreed on PSN,we don´t send FRs :):)

Perfect,i´ll put you to make the trade in 9th December 👍
Do you have agree me? If we were agreed on PSN,we don´t send FRs :):)

Agreed and FR sent. I would like to send the gears as soon as possible if OK with you. Just tell me what you would like

Mate, lock these items:

CARBON 32
TRICKSTER 32,33
CHECKERED 31,32
SATURN 33
GRID MESH 1 TO 30

As are the ones I have available to send you, after reset I'll send you more Mazoria Paints :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back