JOSWAGGEN REPLICAS & 0-0-0s CARS MARKETPLACE

Mate, lock these items:

CARBON 32
TRICKSTER 32,33
CHECKERED 31,32
SATURN 33
GRID MESH 1 TO 30

As are the ones I have available to send you, after reset I'll send you more Mazoria Paints :cheers:

Perfect,i sent at the morning the Audi and maybe at the reset (if i can´t i´ll send you other car at the morning or evening too).I can send you a BMW for the Mazzioras and you can send me items for the Audi sent ;)

Sending #31-34 of helmets starting with Chopper.

Aqua, Back Vision, Blizzard, and Carbon I had to move to my alt account due to the 7000 item limit :grumpy:

Last edited:
Perfect,i sent at the morning the Audi and maybe at the reset (if i can´t i´ll send you other car at the morning or evening too).I can send you a BMW for the Mazzioras and you can send me items for the Audi sent ;)

No problems mate :cheers:

Perfect,I´m going to clear for make more fast the trade ;)
At 9th December I must send you the Lagoon Europa ;)

I can send 31-34 of the other 4 helmet sets if you like. I will have to send a FR from my alt account four_chipotle

I can send more of your needed helmets for this

1X VOLKSWAGEN KARMANN GHIA . KIRSCHOT - "" - ""

Last edited:
Mate, lock these items:

CARBON 32
TRICKSTER 32,33
CHECKERED 31,32
SATURN 33
GRID MESH 1 TO 30

As are the ones I have available to send you, after reset I'll send you more Mazoria Paints :cheers:

All Items Sent :cheers: will send Mazoria Paints after Reset 👍 (in about 10 hours :P)

Meanwhile,I add to the list a NSX-R CONCEPT with some miles and 0 switches.More info in the opening thread message

Back