kaido battle 2.... chain reaction ...

• Thread starter drifterzzz
  • 19 comments
good news for drifters .. ( me ) kaido battle 2 lol woww cant wait .. damn disember wowww so fast i loved genki ...:eek:
kaido21.jpg
kaido22.jpg
kaido23.jpg
kaido24.jpg
kaido25.jpg
kaido27.jpg
kaido26.jpg
kaido28.jpg
kaido210.jpg
bbs.jpg
lovers.jpg

cant wait damn..............:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not to put off a random tangent in your nice thread, but look at the new Skyline, I hate that they made it into the Q35 Infiniti, not its own seperate car with supahp. O well, maybe they'll go back one day. :)

I can't wait to get this one too. Wow that was fast. The first one hasn't even been out for a year yet, and now they are working on the second one.

from what i see, they have better car models. well, at least in the menu. don't know about the in-game graphics. anyways, thanks for the heads-up drifterzzz!

:cheers:

thanks .. nvm i will send any news form it ok .. because i like genki games ( racing ) all r great ..;) i hope the graphic look likes battle gear 3 .. or gt3 .. thatys will nice ;)

i agree..... the G35 IS the R35... but the GT-R model hasnt been confirmed as to specs yet... but there ARE a lot of rumours running around.... and if uve seen one in the flesh (i have).. theyre not that bad looking... not as tough as the previous ones... but better than a civic :P

as for kaido battle 2... i just finished 1 (see my post in the kaido battle review thread)... so i will definately have to get 2 :)

Back