Kaido Battle 3 : 4 MIN. INGAME VIDEO !!! LOOK !!! (Update #7)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 252 comments
i finally got mine:Dhow do you get the s15 kit thats in the starting vid and pictues etc?I can only get the c-west?

oh and hoe do you get neons?ive had 276 wins and im up to masters no:25 versus the twenty masters and now there are no new racers showing up?Is there a slasher or boss or whatever for hokaido?im stumped:(

only 1 kit per car, no neons. check all the parking lots during the day as well as at night, and you are checking all your emails right?

ye im checking my emails and what not.I accedently restarted last night:(However i did find out that reverse is R3.Duno why.Seems kid of strange to me?the thing about bodykits is starting to anoy me to(the S15 kit in the starting vid not being available).Oh and how do you find slashers and kingdom twelve?

after a few game rentals it could all pay for itself.

godzilla - the slashers should appear for each area once you beat all the other guys, they will come out at night. Usually you will recieve an email that you have to respond to before they show up, to accept their challenge. Whatever section the email appeared in, that is the section of track they will be on at night....

http://kbforums.net/index.php?showtopic=345 - that should help you on where to find them, also there is alot of other information at that forum if you browse through the topics.

Back