Kaido Battle 3 : 4 MIN. INGAME VIDEO !!! LOOK !!! (Update #7)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 252 comments
Oh yeah, I forgot about the tricker my bad.

You have a silvia plastered with Vynals and two sets of different wheels. Rice is a stupid term, i'm sorry i'll just call your cars garish eyesores ok. ;)

Oh and i'll change my name to Rice Idiot if you really want.

NSX-R
Wow, this game is really appealing... how's the physics? Realistic? Or leaning to the arcade side?

It's not arcadey, i'd say it's a soft sim (softer than GT4 anyway). You still get a wealth of settings to change and they do make allot of difference. Also you can turn off ABS and the braking is pretty damn good allowing you to lock your wheels up and such.

My last pics of my 180SX....

which I traded in (just the car, not the parts) on my new S15....

but I havent had a chance to drive it yet because Im using my Sileighty....

let me know if you can see those license plates on the last 2 pics ;) I know, theyre awful quality but thats all you get! no pics of the whole car cause theres nothing to see, they have no stickers on them yet.

I just have to ask Race Idiot, would you consider the D1GP cars to be rice? they sure have alot of stickers and such. I admit I kinda dont want to put stickers on my Sil80 though so that may end up being my night car.

194GVan
I just have to ask Race Idiot, would you consider the D1GP cars to be rice? they sure have alot of stickers and such. I admit I kinda dont want to put stickers on my Sil80 though so that may end up being my night car.

I take back the term rice, I keep forgetting that it's all show no go. Like Drift Gods cars, I bet they are quick but I just don't like the way they look.

Race Idiot
I take back the term rice, I keep forgetting that it's all show no go. Like Drift Gods cars, I bet they are quick but I just don't like the way they look.
yea I get ya, different strokes for different folks :)👍 most of my cars have stickers and vinyls all over them but I love my drab green sil80 with nothing on it.

o yea, and if youre interested, check out kaido battle central, link in my sig.

works for me lol, here is another vid ;)

DG S13 & NIKKO

here is the same track, but this one is the other section and uphill. i screwed up on the first turn and near the end i nailed the gardrail really hard lol, but the rest of the replay was good so i recorded it. this car is heavily modded and has 352hp so you will see some backfire in the vid

here is the section:

I have to wait until I go away to school, because my mother won't let me touch the insides of a PS2, let alone modifying it.

Drift God, do you have a Slimline or older PS2?

DRIFT GOD
DG ONE-VIA @ NIKKO
its nothing special, a couple drifts here and there. i liked the replay because i flashed the lights on the straight away and it caught all 3 camera angles perfectly :)
here is the section i did:
How about a hillclimb drift replay?
Recently I join Kaido's Web Ranking,and below share with my practice replay :embarrassed:
BoA Golf R32 CA Record Chellenge @ HAKONENANAMAGARI Hillclimb
(Sorry,Link Trouble : Please copy the address and paste to a new page)

ive seeen this thread a lot but didnt think to look because i thought Kaido battle was some sort of RPG, but now i know its a racing game in intrigued!

Just one question, with the Slim kit pro, do i need the swap magic discs as well?

KaffeinE 86
I have to wait until I go away to school, because my mother won't let me touch the insides of a PS2, let alone modifying it.

Drift God, do you have a Slimline or older PS2?

old one, v4 i think ;)

BoA
How about a hillclimb drift replay?
Recently I join Kaido's Web Ranking,and below share with my practice replay :embarrassed:
BoA Golf R32 CA Record Chellenge @ HAKONENANAMAGARI Hillclimb
(Sorry,Link Trouble : Please copy the address and paste to a new page)

i posted 2 vids, the 2nd one is a s13 and is uphill ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1858310&postcount=219

thanks for the vids.

btw, anyone know if with the Slim kit pro, do i need the swap magic discs as well?

GT_Fan2005
thanks for the vids.

btw, anyone know if with the Slim kit pro, do i need the swap magic discs as well?

Yes, you need swap magic as well as the slim kit pro. You should be able to find a shop that bundles them together.

194GVan
No online play :(

Online play would be the b0x0r. And it wouldn't be too laggy because of having only two cars at a time.

I just beat the last emperor bloke yesterday and also I found out via the credits that Daiki Kasho (Of GT3/4 fame) did the music for KB3.

They obviously didn't pay him much.

hey does anyone know where to find the emotional king in conquest mode? I kept on fighting this twenty devils at night and is Hokkaido the last touge in Kaido battle 3?

extreme car
hey does anyone know where to find the emotional king in conquest mode? I kept on fighting this twenty devils at night and is Hokkaido the last touge in Kaido battle 3?

Hokkaido is the last long course, well from what MistaX has told me. I've beaten every stage apart from Hokkaido and I still haven't beaten all the 13 devils and the 12 kingdom people. Also I now see these 20 masters people.

how can you find the 13 devils and 12 kingdom people? this game is so confusing and does anyone has a tip for driving an FR in hokkaido? my RX-7 is so unstable there

Back