Kart space endurance championship. Prizes on offer.

• Thread starter Lizard
  • 102 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
haitch40
Xbox?
This is a championship made up of 6 endurance races at Kart space.

Race 1. Kart space 2 in JR Karts.
Race 2. Kart space 1 in JR karts.
Race 3. Kart space 2 in 100 Karts. (pdi or dlc)
Race 4. Kart space 1 in 100 Karts.
Race 5. Kart space 2 in Caterham 7's all tuning allowed.
Race 6 Kart space 1 in Caterham 7's

Light tapping I consider ok as its so tight but please try to be clean. I will apply a penalty if I find you have deliberately smashed into someone. Repeated offences will lead to you being disqualified.

All races are 200 laps. Fuel/tyre wear will be on. So you may have to pit.

The races are on sundays at 4.30pm gmt. Room will open for qualifying half hour before the race (4pm gmt).All aids are banned for Karts and I allow ABS and TC on Caterhams but all other aids will be banned.

I will give the winner of the championship a premium car from the dealership of their choice and I will pay for any tuning they desire.

Points system will be like this.

1st= 10 pts
2nd= 8pts
3rd= 6pts
4th= 5pts
5th= 4pts
6th= 3 pts
7th= 2 pts
8th= 1 pt.

The first race will happen on the 20th of november we will miss the 27th november as its the Brazilian grand prix.
And mics are allowed.

Current list by PSN names.
haitch40
williebaby28
golfer199 (possible)
dhandes
bdubclub
blish
tataarek
AMS97F1
buraspo
1st haitch40 26pts
2nd williebaby28 20pts
3rd bdubclub 15pts
4th buraspo 8pts
5th blish 6 pts
6th kcheeb 5 pts.

Last edited:
Hey. I can do this, as long if its held earlier on saturday maybe 2pm ? Or sunday any time, is all perfect for me mate 👍

200 Laps, will the fuel be on/off then ? Could be fun if we should have to make 1 or 2 pitstops a long the way :D

Yeh I can do 2pm on a saturday but I was thinking it may be a bit hard for our friends from the USA.
But I will see whats best for everyone.
And yes tyre wear/ fuel use will be on.

Ok i can see it will be very early from the guys from USA then, but it was just so i could make the other Kart championship right after ;)

Not sure how long 200 laps will take ? :rolleyes:

The race would start at 3 with qualifying starting at 2.30. But if I get enough people who are fine with it I will move the race to 2.30 and qualifying to 2pm.

Put me down as a maybe based on attendance. I would love to race this (would prefer a 125 Kart race and have all the races at Kart Space 1 with more classes) but you need at least 8 people who are commited to make it work. Also, try 110 laps. Would make the races one hour. Much better.

125's are not really that fun at kart space they need tracks like autumn ring mini but if everyone wants I can swap caterhams for 125s. And I made the race 200 laps so we have a few pit stops in the race.

Last edited:
This would be fun, 200 laps, wow!

Sunday, anytime after 14:00 UK Time.

Saturday, it would have to start early enough for me to join in on Tom's race, it starts at 17:00 UK Time, so I'm guessing you'd have to start no later than 15:00 UK Time.

It might still be sunday I am waiting to see whats best for everyone.
I would prefer sunday too.

Apart from one person all the participents are people I messaged saying would you like to join. :grumpy:

This sounds like fun, I need a bit of practice with the karts but Im no noob ;) Let me know what the final decision on time would be, but im usually up pretty early here in the states so the earlier the better 👍
I would also like to run the 125 karts instead of that other car........

Apart from one person all the participents are people I messaged saying would you like to join. :grumpy:

haitch, I think the biggest reason is the amount of time to do that many laps. Not that they don't want to, just can't commit.

I'd seen your thread before you messaged me, but was trying to decide if I could commit.

when its sunday afternoon i start also.
wich karts we drive 125 or the 100 ??
And 200 Laps on normel tracks like laguna seca??

when its sunday afternoon i start also.
wich karts we drive 125 or the 100 ??
And 200 Laps on normel tracks like laguna seca??

Read the OP more thoroughly we are doing 6 races at kart space each 200 laps 2 in jr karts 2 in 100 karts 2 in caterhams.

Last edited:
As the OP shows I have decided it will happen sunday at 4.30pm see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back