Kart space endurance championship. Prizes on offer.

• Thread starter Lizard
  • 102 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry ams is like this all the time...

We were doing a 100% suzuka race on f1 2011 and he crashed half way through and expected us to back out.

Safe to say we didn't hahaha

Yeh AMS97f1 always expects people to go out of there way to accommodate him. I am referring to the fact be expected you guys to back out in the middle of a race lol

Yeh AMS97f1 always expects people to go out of there way to accommodate him. I am referring to the fact be expected you guys to back out in the middle of a race lol
Please tell me the reason you felt the need to come on this thread and flame one of our participants? Go beat on someone else's door.

I was thinking of joining till I saw him..

I like the look of the catarham raceon a kart track.

Oh well

Cya

Miss read your post as something to do with another series oops. And you were thinking of joining till you saw who?

Ams97f1 it's bad enough racing him on f1 2011 every week.

I will give him credit. He has improved since our first aces but he is still a very strange person to race against

AMS is the kind of person who will sign up to a league and then blow it off to play Skyrim or CoD.

I know i'm not part of this but i thought i'd mention it

There will be no race again sorry :(.
I guarantee a race next week though please post if you can make it.

Last edited:
If no one is willing to carry on with this then I am calling the championship.
Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back