Kart space endurance championship. Prizes on offer.

• Thread starter Lizard
  • 102 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bump this but can everyone add me on psn haitch40.

See you tonight.

16.00 GMT yes.
Dont know on how many confirmed if you could all say if you will be there it would be great.

If that happened it would be aful luck but I will count the result for anything over 150 laps if we get a mass disconnect.
50 Minuets till room opens.

Last edited:
Im opening room now as I am bored.
ROOM OPEN. 1427-6681-3115-0603
Only 3 registared people in room? Cmon

Last edited:
It was an exhausting race, i have to say... And close race there haitch, down to 2,8 sec. Got some sweaty hands after 200 laps, and was a bit dizzy afterwards :crazy:

A shame the pitstop did not take affect, even my tires was only about 60% used after 200 laps :rolleyes:

A lof of people where joining the room after the race has started, so was it an public room perhaps ?

Dont know how to make private room.
And yes shame about pitstops and lack of attendance.

Points up tomorrow.

Dont know how to make private room.
And yes shame about pitstops and lack of attendance.

Points up tomorrow.

You can make a private room under "Community" and then in the bottom, it says "Lounge" 👍

Lets see if more people should join the race during this coming week, cause i like thise long races very much, and you never ever see that in the online lobbys (Well at least not with karts)

Hope we get more people in two weeks (no race this week due to Grand Prix)
Points are going up. I also enjoy the long race hopefully tyres will wear more due to extra corners at karts space 1.

Hope we get more people in two weeks (no race this week due to Grand Prix)
Points are going up. I also enjoy the long race hopefully tyres will wear more due to extra corners at karts space 1.

Yeah in almost 2 weeks, there must be some more joining the race :D

Not sure if the tire wear will force us to pit due to that extra corner, but hopefully it will 👍

Sorry I missed the race this weekend, tbh, I totally forgot about it:ouch:

I will send a friend request out to you haitch40, so this doesn't happen again. 👍

Sorry I missed the race this weekend, tbh, I totally forgot about it:ouch:

I will send a friend request out to you haitch40, so this doesn't happen again. 👍

Ok.

No matter if lots of people turn up for this or not I will host a second season next year.

I'd go insane driving kart space anything over ten laps. Anyway, best of luck to you.

Can you please say if your attending this week.

Hey Haitch,

As much as I like the idea of endurance races, in reality they don't work for me.
I'm dropping out of the championship.

Keep, keeping Willie honest :-)

Sorry about that mate,

kcheeb

Hey Haitch,

As much as I like the idea of endurance races, in reality they don't work for me.
I'm dropping out of the championship.

Keep, keeping Willie honest :-)

Sorry about that mate,

kcheeb

Thats a shame but completly understandable.

Is this going to happen today ? and how many will be there ? Hopefully more than last, 4 drivers around 200 laps was a bit low 👎

Yes its happening dont know numbers got 4 confirmed but hoping more will come.
Room Open
Only me and willie in the room at the moment seriously
Ok race is posponed till next week.

Last edited:
Yes its happening dont know numbers got 4 confirmed but hoping more will come.
Room Open
Only me and willie in the room at the moment seriously
Ok race is posponed till next week.

Cmon guys show some commitment, at least PM haitch if you cant make it !

Sorry haitch, something very unexpected came up and I wasn't able to make it. Looking forward to next week, even if it is just Willie you and myself, we will have a nice battle I am sure. I know I am not as fast on kart space, but if there is one layout I excel at, it is this one.

Sorry haitch, something very unexpected came up and I wasn't able to make it. Looking forward to next week, even if it is just Willie you and myself, we will have a nice battle I am sure. I know I am not as fast on kart space, but if there is one layout I excel at, it is this one.

Ok I understand although I was annoyed at the time that I sent loads of messages and got no reply.
Going to be fun next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back