Kart space endurance championship season 2. Prizes on offer.

• Thread starter Lizard
  • 25 comments

Which time and day is best for you?

• Total voters
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
haitch40
Xbox?
This is a championship made up of 6 endurance races at Kart space.

Race 1. Kart space 2 in JR Karts.
Race 2. Kart space 1 in JR karts.
Race 3. Kart space 2 in 100 Karts. (pdi or dlc)
Race 4. Kart space 1 in 100 Karts.
Race 5. Kart space 2 in 125 Karts. (Normal or SPL.)
Race 6 Kart space 1 in 125 Karts.

Light tapping I consider ok as it is so tight but please try to be clean. I will apply a penalty if I find you have deliberately smashed into someone. Repeated offences will lead to you being disqualified and banned from this and future championships.

All races are 200 laps. Fuel/tyre wear will be on. So you may have to pit.

Also.

Penalties off.
Draft. Weak.
Damage light.

Qualifying will be 15 minutes.

All aids are banned.

I will give the winner of the championship a premium car from the dealership of their choice (under 1 million).
2nd place will get a free car from the dealership worth 500.000 credits or less.

Points system will be like this.

1st= 10 pts
2nd= 8pts
3rd= 6pts
4th= 5pts
5th= 4pts
6th= 3 pts
7th= 2 pts
8th= 1 pt.

Time and date will be whichever is most popular.

I can do one of the following.

Friday. Quali starts at 7.15pm and race at 7.30pm.
Saturday. Quali starts at 3.00pm race 3.15pm
Sunday. Quali at 4pm race at 4.15 pm

All times are in BST.

Mics will be on unless we have bad lag issues.

Entries.

Cowboys965.
BanditKarter22.
haitch40.
alefin
Xstylez---X (If on sunday)

Last edited:
Wish people would not vote in the poll without signing up.

It's why I made it public.

I would love to do this, but I don't have the time to squeeze this into my already hectic schedule. I have work on Friday, racing series on Friday nights, Work on Saturday afternoon, and more series races. I would participate if it would fit my schedule. 👍

I would love to do this, but I don't have the time to squeeze this into my already hectic schedule. I have work on Friday, racing series on Friday nights, Work on Saturday afternoon, and more series races. I would participate if it would fit my schedule. 👍

Damn. Thats a shame.

I would like to do this but I don't have the Jr. Karts. Is it possible that I can sign up, but skip the two Jr. races?

I would like to do this but I don't have the Jr. Karts. Is it possible that I can sign up, but skip the two Jr. races?

You dont have a jr kart but do have 125's? How?

But yes I suppose that could work.

I would like to do this I have put saturday on the poll but friday would be fine as well. :)

You dont have a jr kart but do have 125's? How?

But yes I suppose that could work.

I have 100cc PDI and 125 SPL. You can't purchase the SPL because you earn it for buying some certain DLC packages...

I have 100cc PDI and 125 SPL. You can't purchase the SPL because you earn it for buying some certain DLC packages...

Oh I thought you got the SPL from buying the first car pack.

Anyway I have had a thought. What do people think, should I add the reverse tracks on the schedule?

Oh I thought you got the SPL from buying the first car pack.

The first car pack with all the Touring Cars? I doubt it. You get it buy buying DLC as a free gift but I forgot what you exactly get it for.

Still, I go out on a lot of Fridays, so that's about 2 or 3 in the day. Still early.

Anyway I have had a thought. What do people think, should I add the reverse tracks on the schedule?

Hello anyone?

And any more want to join? It was great fun last season.

Since my wheel broke, it looks that I won't be racing for the forseeable future. You can sign me off for this.

I'd be up for this. Fridays are better for me as it gives me more time in between other races lol.

Always up for reverse tracks too

I don't want to sign up 100%, because my schedule has been crazy as of late. If I am around though, I would love to hop in. Also, you get the SPL kart from purchasing the Spa track pack.

Voted wrong. I'm considering doing it Sunday though, since there is nothing happening ever for me on a Sunday.

Voted wrong. I'm considering doing it Sunday though, since there is nothing happening ever for me on a Sunday.

Is Sunday the only day you would be available? Or just what you prefer?
And you are not the first to vote wrong.

Last edited:
Haitch, I'll give you some support, if you'd like. Why don't you mention this one in the W.M.A. karts? :)

I prefer Sunday, it'll be my best day to participate at these times.

And what is your opinion on the reverse tracks?

Edit I am going to postpone this till christmas time.

Last edited:
Back