Knightmares drag team

I'm not really going to pick sides but sick really shouldn't be slamming Jah like he is, we all get that when someone is mad they say things that they don't mean, in my honest opinion I think egos are coming into play here once again. Nobody likes to lose be it's inevitable, eventually everyone loses at least once, heck I have a loss on one of Fraternity's youtube videos, now I did follow through right after that loss with a win but I still lost and in a bad way too (on youtube lol) but I don't really care, it's all in good fun :)

All I'm sayin is be a man of your word, he waited till last minute to give us what cars we were running, we had 20 mins to tune before the comp, he joined and brought someone who was NOT on his team to run with him, then added him to the list after I kicked him cuz we did not have the room, he then said he didn't have any of the cars I picked(yet again last minute said this) and said he had no one on, like I said before he should have said I don't have 3 people on only 2 lets make it a 2v2 and me and kt would of ran em, but no instead he said ill brb and left the room never to come back, an he was 30 minutes late to join the room for the comp tht was at 5 he joined at 5:27. All I'm sayin is don't make a set plan for a comp if you can't follow threw, should of talked to your team before setting a date.

All I'm sayin is be a man of your word, he waited till last minute to give us what cars we were running, we had 20 mins to tune before the comp, he joined and brought someone who was NOT on his team to run with him, then added him to the list after I kicked him cuz we did not have the room, he then said he didn't have any of the cars I picked(yet again last minute said this) and said he had no one on, like I said before he should have said I don't have 3 people on only 2 lets make it a 2v2 and me and kt would of ran em, but no instead he said ill brb and left the room never to come back, an he was 30 minutes late to join the room for the comp tht was at 5 he joined at 5:27. All I'm sayin is don't make a set plan for a comp if you can't follow threw, should of talked to your team before setting a date.

I agree with this, seems to me that he does need to get things together but the slamming wasn't necessary you have to admit that.

You have a very strong point, I'm not going to deny that. Why can't we all just be friends :)

Because having enemy's is always fun in gt5 in my opinion. I love when people hate me, it pushes he to be faster than them and school them, and vice versa. Besides, team battles with tension are a lot more fun, more adrenaline when it's a really heated battle.

Sorry to butt in but you need to be more humble Sick. I called you out for pinks many times and you kicked me from your room because you already know what will happen!!

Listen,

Why you get all loud vs a new Team?

Ill get my people ready so we can battle your Real Talk and get 5 people ready..

Here is my Team Battle Roster and we can run any car you want, it don't matter..

We can battle on Sunday morning and just incase I can't make it or something comes up, don't start crying here or barking. Understand that this is a simple video game and we all got better things to do.

We will use the SEVEN Fireblade 02!! You can start tuning this car right now.

It will be just 2 rounds. Who ever wins 15 1st will win that round. Chose your car now because I already gave you mine.

Danny280 (Ready)
Christoofastforu (Ready)
Andyswag842 (Ready)
BoostedK20a (Ready)
Livekill2 (Ready)

DQBrasil (maybe)
Freddy (maybe)

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in but you need to be more humble Sick. I called you out for pinks many times and you kicked me from your room because you already know what will happen!!

Listen,

Why you get all loud vs a new Team?

Ill get my people ready so we can battle your Real Talk and get 5 people ready..

Here is my Team Battle Roster and we can run any car you want, it don't matter..

We can battle on Sunday morning and just incase I can't make it or something comes up, don't start crying here or barking. Understand that this is a simple video game and we all got better things to do.

We will use the SEVEN Fireblade 02!! You can start tuning this car right now.

It will be just 2 rounds. Who ever wins 15 1st will win that round. Chose your car now because I already gave you mine.

Danny280 (Ready)
Christoofastforu (Ready)
Andyswag842 (Ready)
BoostedK20a (Ready)
Livekill2 (Ready)

DQBrasil (maybe)
Freddy (maybe)

Ya know what Danny, I don't even want to hear from you. Seriously kid?! Lets get something straight right now Danny, I don't know when y'all became "Highboost PRO drag team" nor do I really care, not only that, but after the whole ordeal where you where a complete and utter you know what to me, I lost ALL respect for you and your team. So stop talkin big kid seriously. When do you even post pictures for your own board? When you feel like it? Yeah I noticed it 5 months ago and I STILL notice it. So sit down, seriously.

You caught me in a bad mood, so I know I'm comming across as a jerk, but I don't care. I've wanted to say this for a while, now I can.

KTalloutdrags are you hydro or what?

Like I said, run your car and not your mouth. Everyone here saw what you guys are doing and you are looking really bad and cocky.

Lets keep it simple and chose your car so we can tune it and get ready on Sunday!

Also I can care less what you think because is not like you are an example buddy. You guys are getting loud on a new team, I will help this Team and make them a beast!!

Thanks!!

Danny280zxturbo
KTalloutdrags are you hydro or what?

Like I said, run your car and not your mouth. Everyone here saw what you guys are doing and you are looking really bad and cocky.

Lets keep it simple and chose your car so we can tune it and get ready on Sunday!

Thanks!!

Wait what? You're calling Hydro cocky?

Ahhhhh. I misunderstood :( sorry bro.

no problem bro..

Knightmares Leaders and members, please send me a friend request, I will love you help you guys out:tup:

Tuesday or Wednesday, I might open a Room, just for yall so you can join and give you a few tuning tips and tree tips too!👍

We all start somewhere and I ran Nerf a few times here and there and he is getting better and I know all you guys can get better and better everyday!👍

Don't give up and just keep trying till you get better, cocky guys on this game make me a better player!👍

no problem bro..

Knightmares Leaders and members, please send me a friend request, I will love you help you guys out:tup:

Tuesday or Wednesday, I might open a Room, just for yall so you can join and give you a few tuning tips and tree tips too!👍

We all start somewhere and I ran Nerf a few times here and there and he is getting better and I know all you guys can get better and better everyday!👍

Don't give up and just keep trying till you get better, cocky guys on this game make me a better player!👍

yup

Thread has been cleaned YET AGAIN. Certain people will not be welcome here anymore if this petty antagonizing continues.

Lmao, we didn't for a little bit, go look on my thread bud. I've been friends with him since I got gt5

I knew you guys were but I couldn't remember what the situation was since I haven't talked to him in a while. Care to link me? I will be having few choice words with him :lol:

Latest Posts

Back