/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Very coulourful pics, yet again. Great job! đź‘Ť

If you have it, my request would be the Lancia Delta Intergrale (NOT the Rally version, the road one, but it's quite rare in the used car lot.) This car is underused in galleries IMO, and looks pretty nice with good rims.
The track choice is yours, if you really have no idea then I'd suggest Costa d'Amalfi

@ Fyffe: Thanks! :)

@ MKthreeGTi
: The car or the pics?

@ Diego440
: I didn't do anything. ITs probably just the angle.

@ pain killer: Thanks pain killer.:)

@ kennythebomb
: Thanks kenny, really appreciate it.

@ appie17: Thanks! :)

@ Rohrl-fan: Thanks man! I'll check out your gallery later on when I get the time.

@ freddy86: Thanks! Yea, I just noticed that everybody has Hong Kong pics in their recent updates. I'll get working on the Ruf soon. Would the light blue one be good?

@ tougemonster: Thanks tougemonster!

@ Fletch: Thanks Fletch! :) And thanks for dropping by again.

Some random shots I recently took for the comps.

prodrive138sk.jpg

22b66rs.jpg

srt4comp4zw.jpg

Random shots

srt437gz.jpg

srt441rq.jpg

The last Legacy picture is great, a simple idea turned into a wonderful picture. đź‘Ť My favourite of this random set is the Neon giving some air to the braking marker, you managed to capture the moment very well. :)

great stuff mate! I like the #1, #2, #3, and #5. The 5th pic is my favorite I like the Look of the sky, its really eye-catching. keep up the good work! :dopey:

Very nice entries man! I'm sure they'll do good in the polls. The bbs shot is as golden as the rims...

About that ruf update. Light blue would be cool. Maybe you have seen my udpate on the 3400S in that colour. (not the postcard but the real update) đź‘Ť

@ Master_Yoda: Thanks! :)

@ TURBO (@)....: Thanks man. I really like the 22b shot the best too.

@ Greycap: Thanks Greycap! Yea, I was really happy how that neon picture came out. It really captures the action of what happened really well.

@ appie17: Thanks! I'll stop by your gallery too.

@ Rohrl-fan: Thanks man! People seem to like the 22b shot the best.

@ magburner
: Thanks magburner. :)

@ freddy86: Thanks freddy86! Alright light blue it is then. I'll make that my next update. I saw your postcard update, but not the real update yet. I'll check it out.

@ integra.98: Thanks! :)

Nice pics. The first and second came out really well.
I aint that fond of the third, I guess it's just me but I don't like the colors. In the third pic, however, the color scheme is cool.

Sweet! The light ramp and the reflections on the first pic is just awesome, and the fourth one is a real eyecatcher, so sharp, so fast and yet so smooth..... so damn good to keep it simple :P :cheers:

@ Fyffe: Thanks!

@ M3_CSL: Thanks. I actually wasn't so sure if tthat neon shot was good. Glad you liked it.

@ pain killer: Thanks pain killer! Always nice to make someone drool.

@ Vonie: Thanks! The first suby shot came out really good I think.

well,..... I stopped by and..............

lol

They are great man, you do the wright things with the wright angles and the wright pics!

Keep it up:tup:

WOW! That white Subaru is fantastic Krame! Really, it's incredibly clear and just, wow! Would you mind writing out all the steps you took to get that shot? I would like to know.:)

Thanks 440. I really appreciate a comment like that coming from you. The steps that I took are adjusting the levels and brigtnes contrast of the main layer. Then smudging out all the jagged areas and body of the car. Sharpening the headlights, wheels and other detailed things on the car. Adjusting the levels of just the wheels to biring out the color more. Copied the original layer and added median filter then erased the detailed parts. Playing with the kevels of the median layer to what I liked. Copied the median layer and added gausian blur.

Back