/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Krame

The filters I used were median and gausian blur.

hmmm... I use those as well,... I just go crazy afterwards and start cluttering them with all this junk and then just delete the picture and start again... I'll just have to play around more, which is always fun.

Thanks for the comments guys!

@ Rohrl-fan: Yea, I dont really like the car either. It seems to busy and to wild looking, but it is really nice for taking pics of though, cause of all the details.

Amazing shots once again Krame! The level of detail is fantastic! I particularly like the rims, and the tyres, they look so real! Keep 'em coming dude! :dopey:

Heres a quick pic for a comp this week. Also a preview of my next update.

accordr39ie.jpg

nice shot krame. i did that car in an update quite some time ago. it was the most pictures ive ever taken for one update. i really like this car so i will be watching for the update.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. :)

@ PERFECT BALANCE
: Thanks PB, really appreciate it.

@ pain killer: Thanks. I'm using this for the "rarities" comp since I rarely see this car being used. I'll have to check out your pics of this car.

@ TURBO (@)....: Thanks turbo! I really loved how detailed that celica update came out.

@ magburner
: Thanks man! I'll have the update up a little bit later.

Thanks guys! :)

@ freddy86: Dont worry its comming after this accord update. I had to go get more pics of the Ruf since I didn't like how lot of them came out. It'll be up maybe tommorow or the day after.

No way dude, this update is freakin' sexyy...The 1st and 2nd big shots are amazing. I'm gonna find a black EuroR like this one and update on it. I love this update 👍 :D

I was about to comment on this...but I got distracted.

Anyways...awesome update. Those NSX wheels look beautiful. Great in the first thumb.
The Deep Forest ones look great as well.

Back