/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
^ Indeed!

And you also did a great job with the colours of the trees and sky. 👍

Man that RX-8 pic is awesome! The first and last one was my favourite and also this one :

Great photo travel too that place usually never works out for me (pics usually comes out dark and uncool), but you manage to bring it to life along with your RX-8 as the subject. Amazing love your gallery. 👍 for Krame!

@ omnispeed: Thanks for checking out my gallery. :)

@ franz: Thanks franz, I really liked that shot too.

@ PERFECT BALANCE: Thanks PB! :)

@ vr6gti72: Thanks man!

@ appie17: Thanks!

@ Diego440: Thanks diego. I think most people are going to like that one the best.

@ DiabolicalMask: Thanks man! I was suprised at how well they came out.

@ tougemonster: Thanks dude. :) I was actually hesitant to take phototravel pics there because I thought they were going to look really dull and ugly.

You are really one of the best photographer in phototravel, and those pictures just proove it. Awesome car and rim selection, very clean pictures, Great job. 9/10 👍

Dude!! I was going to do that car for my next update too!! Grrr :mad: :lol: I did my next updates pics in that Photo Travel place, and caught a similar pic to the sixth one. That's a nice set, too much contrast imo though.

Thanks man! Yea, I know the contrast is set too high. I firgured someone was gonnasay something about it. But I was trying to get that look and it only looks good to me in that phototravel spot with the contrast that high or it looked all washed out. Thanks for your opinion.

:drool: Awesome pics mate! I'm really diggin' the phototravel shots, they are fantastic. The colour of the trees is amazing, really rich and vibrant. Both of the big pics are hot, and the angles are great too. I particularly like the glare of the sun in the 3rd thumb. 👍

The photo travel shots are excellent too. the car is super polished, and looks fantastic. My favorites of that part of this update is the big pic, and the last three thumbs. Great update as usual Krame, keep up the good work! Any ideas on your next? :dopey:

Woow really great shots man. Thumbs up. The PT shots are better than the PD pics IMO. But I mean that at a really high level. 👍

@ chocobo: Thanks! :)

@ Fyffe: Thanks fyffe, people seem to like that 6th shot.

@ magburner: Thanks magburner! :) Those phototravel shots came out really good. They're actually probably the est I've taken at taht place so far. My next update will be on a Subaru WRX STi '99.

@ sejtur: Thanks! I absolutley agree with you on that one. My phototravel shots are much better than the photodrive.

Preview of my next update

sti487in.jpg

I didn't think it was possible, but you've just made an RX-8 look even more beautiful than a Ruf!!!! :lol: Excellent work, just fantastic!!! I'm looking forward to that update!

i really like the 2nd big pic in the rx8 update. its a great angle. im looking forward to the next update. im guessing the impreza wrx coupe r.

Nice shot! Is that the coupe version? I was going to do an update with a white version of that car... Oh well, will have to put it on the back boiler for a few weeks :sly:

When will you be updating? :dopey:

Back