Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,074 comments
I paint all my Ferraris Rosso Corsa though because I'm that person...
Same here!
Anything but Rosso Corsa is Hubris, with the ancient greek meaning :)

I'd be open to discuss black but only if I already had the same model in Rosso Corsa :D
Actually I'm thinking of getting a second Enzo in black.

Any kind soul willing to tell me the Jag's color? Last time I bought one in Monza Red but I'm dreaming of a XJ220 in "Spa Silver". Thanks!!

Purple.

I paint all my Ferraris Rosso Corsa though because I'm that person...
You know, you just have inspired me to do a little side project and paint all cars in their signature manufacturer color! I already paint all swapped cars one particular color (Aston Martin’s Crimson Ruby) and favorite tuned cars have liveries but for the rest (be it stock or not specifically tuned) are all sort of colors. So sorry for being off topic but thanks for this! I have a ton of research to do now! 😁😁

You know, you just have inspired me to do a little side project and paint all cars in their signature manufacturer color! I already paint all swapped cars one particular color (Aston Martin’s Crimson Ruby) and favorite tuned cars have liveries but for the rest (be it stock or not specifically tuned) are all sort of colors. So sorry for being off topic but thanks for this! I have a ton of research to do now! 😁😁

I actually paint my cars based on the old Grand Prix colours.

French's cars are dark blue,
Italians red,
Germans silver,
British Green,
Japanese white
American light blue

Do we know when the 20 million Credit cars will be rolling into the dealership next I'm after the Alfa n Mercedes?

Last edited:
After today's additions it is now top of the list for a return. Maybe tomorrow. My 20 million is ready (and will immediately send me into poverty).
I think the Ferrari 365 GTB4 is due before the Alfa (it’s overdue in fact) but of course who knows! The 330 P4 (Trophy Car) is imminent too.

I’ve lost 28mil in value on my McLarens so I’m hoping their value increases over the next few days or I’m way short for the last 20 cars I need 😔

My strategy for car collecting so far (rightly or wrongly) has been to get all the cheap cars first, so i have everything in the UCD and everything that i’ve seen that’s been ‘affordable’ in the LCD (most expensive car I’ve bought up to now has been the Strassenversion) - so I think this time around I’m going to skip the 10-20 million credit cars, and just get all the 10 mill and unders. Just to avoid having to mindlessly grind or do the whole AFK cheating thing. And then if I’m still enthusiastically playing almost daily in another 80-90 days when they all come round again, I’ll have everything but the mega expensive cars so I’ll find it easier to save (and drop) that kind of cash. In theory!

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy I picked up the 330 P4 when it was still under 10 mil. Saw that it went up to 20 mil and nearly fell off my seat! I'm only waiting on the 250 GTO and the Alfa now, then need to grab that Barker Tourer eventually. Then on to all the Brand Central cars...

EDIT: Oh, and that Mercedes for 20 mils... I should have found the Quick Race glitch earlier... :(

Last edited:
According to the list - https://gtdb.io/gt7/legend-cars/ - the Alfa is 5 days ahead of the Ferrari but these things never strictly follow the pattern.
Yes I’ve got the date wrong for my Ferrari so you’re right it is a head of the Alfa.

However, I THINK there are two cycles interacting. The cycle of the LCD slots and the list of cars:

IMG_2375.png

Of course, new cars disrupt the cycle too and don't necessarily seem to be added to the bottom of the respective lists

My strategy for car collecting so far (rightly or wrongly) has been to get all the cheap cars first, so i have everything in the UCD and everything that i’ve seen that’s been ‘affordable’ in the LCD (most expensive car I’ve bought up to now has been the Strassenversion) - so I think this time around I’m going to skip the 10-20 million credit cars, and just get all the 10 mill and unders. Just to avoid having to mindlessly grind or do the whole AFK cheating thing. And then if I’m still enthusiastically playing almost daily in another 80-90 days when they all come round again, I’ll have everything but the mega expensive cars so I’ll find it easier to save (and drop) that kind of cash. In theory!
I wonder how you plan to accumulate the hundreds of M Cr. needed for the 10-20M Cr. cars, without grinding or AFKing in only 80-90 days ?

Other than a handfull of events that pay more than the average (which I class as grinding), you will need lots of hour per day to get enough credits.

I wonder how you plan to accumulate the hundreds of M Cr. needed for the 10-20M Cr. cars, without grinding or AFKing in only 80-90 days ?

Other than a handfull of events that pay more than the average (which I class as grinding), you will need lots of hour per day to get enough credits.
Nah not really, I had the 10mil required for the Strassen within a couple of evenings and a weekend just with normal gameplay. It’s pretty easy to make 2mil per 3-4 hour session just by doing a variety of events and activities and not spending much (if anything). Admittedly it was more the higher paying Gr.3 & 4 based events than sunday cups I was doing, and the weekly challenge was a big help. But yeah, it’s not that hard to save money and still have fun in this game. I honestly think people are just impatient, wanting everything now now now.

Last edited:
Nah not really, I had the 10mil required for the Strassen within a couple of evenings and a weekend just with normal gameplay. It’s pretty easy to make 2mil per 3-4 hour session just by doing a variety of events and activities and not spending much (if anything). Admittedly it was more the higher paying Gr.3 & 4 based events than sunday cups I was doing, and the weekly challenge was a big help. But yeah, it’s not that hard to save money and still have fun in this game. I honestly think people are just impatient, wanting everything now now now.
I mean that’s 40 hours for just one car…that’s more hours than I work a week!

Back