Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
SInce the Car collection -or ender to the game , leave only two ways to go on in order to buy them :
Pay ......or ......Play .
Of course is happening the exact thing that Kaz want the players to avoid, to do repeatable races over and over in order to collect credits.
That's why they " fix " the latest glitch or at least that was the explanation.
Unfortunately the majority of the players repeat the same 2-3 races over and over again which is exactly what they want to avoid.

My strategy for car collecting so far (rightly or wrongly) has been to get all the cheap cars first, so i have everything in the UCD and everything that i’ve seen that’s been ‘affordable’ in the LCD (most expensive car I’ve bought up to now has been the Strassenversion) - so I think this time around I’m going to skip the 10-20 million credit cars, and just get all the 10 mill and unders. Just to avoid having to mindlessly grind or do the whole AFK cheating thing. And then if I’m still enthusiastically playing almost daily in another 80-90 days when they all come round again, I’ll have everything but the mega expensive cars so I’ll find it easier to save (and drop) that kind of cash. In theory!

If all this tactic probably will cost more credits in the long run since the Legend Cars have a tendency to raise in price.

I mean that’s 40 hours for just one car…that’s more hours than I work a week!
Well just how many 20mil cars are there?

I mean the game is going to be current for at least a couple more years, right? Even if it taking 3 months is a bit too ambitious and it’s more like 6 or even 9, there’s no real need to tediously grind away my play time or resort to cheating as if it’s some mad rush, that’s the point I’m trying to make. I’ve only been playing for 3 months so far, but there’s people on here been playing since launch and haven’t lost their enthusiasm for it - I’m feeling like I might be in the long haul as well, so it’s good to have long term goals to work toward!

I mean the game is going to be current for at least a couple more years, right? Even if it taking 3 months is a bit too ambitious and it’s more like 6 or even 9, there’s no real need to tediously grind away my play time or resort to cheating as if it’s some mad rush, that’s the point I’m trying to make. I’ve only been playing for 3 months so far, but there’s people on here been playing since launch and haven’t lost their enthusiasm for it - I’m feeling like I might be in the long haul as well, so it’s good to have long term goals to work toward!
With the latest additions and upgrade prices must be 7-8 cars at 20 million and close enough.
With 3 heavy grinding races per day ( about two hours ) you need one week plus for one of them .
Older players might took advantage from various glitches in the past and help them to collect them sooner and of course in lower prices.

You need about two months approximately of every day griding in order to buy the pricey cars only .
But when you accomplish that the other is nothing.
GT7 is the only title from the series that force you ( kind of) to buy cars that you might never ride them or need them in first place.
Not to mention the heavy price swaps etc.etc.

From the day i reach level 39 ( that unlock griding races ) i needed almost 7 months to have them all playing every single day at least 2 x 825 K credits.

The only player i know that can buy all the cars in two months ( or less ) is the "Billionaire " @Chikane_GTR .
He can collect 100 millions in 5 days !!!! 😵‍💫

There’s 5 that are 20m, 6 that are 10m+, 11 that are 4m+ that total 250m.

Just by your figures of 2m every four hours, that would take a casual player like me 2 and a half years just for these legendary cars alone.

There’s 5 that are 20m, 6 that are 10m+, 11 that are 4m+ that total 250m.

Just by your figures of 2m every four hours, that would take a casual player like me 2 and a half years just for these legendary cars alone.

Fair enough, but for me, going on a very conservative 12 hours per week gaming time - it’s probably a lot more than that though, for shame! - it’s do-able well inside a year.

Fair enough, but for me, going on a very conservative 12 hours per week gaming time - it’s probably a lot more than that though, for shame! - it’s do-able well inside a year.
Yeah I don’t disagree with you that it’s achievable. I just think the current economy excludes certain players. I play the game 600% less than you so maybe it’s right that I don’t get the same “luxuries”.

There’s no right or wrong answer

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t disagree with you that it’s achievable. I just think the current economy excludes certain players. I play the game 600% less than you so maybe it’s right that I don’t get the same “luxuries”.

There’s no right or wrong answer
Yeah it’s certainly true that it requires some tweaking, it is kinda strange that 12 laps of Tokyo pays out 500k basic, whereas 12 laps of other, similar length tracks only pay out 150-200k. Not sure what the reasoning is there, if any.

But then again, this style of Gran Turismo is new - hopefully they’ll get it balanced with updates, or in the next game.

But anyway, we’re stepping into the realm of a discussion for another thread.

When is the 1964 MK1 GT40 due to return? I had one a few months ago but sold it and ever since the Abarth custom race :cool: I wanted to purchase atleast 2 for custom races.

Anyone know when the CLK-LM is to be shown again?
According to my list the Alfa 8C and the Merc CLK-LM should be taking the spots of the Porsche 959 and Jag X220.

But the caveat to this is that the Ferrari 365 GTB4 could go into one of those slots or the Ford Roadster which seems to have an erratic cycle

With the latest additions and upgrade prices must be 7-8 cars at 20 million and close enough.
With 3 heavy grinding races per day ( about two hours ) you need one week plus for one of them .
Older players might took advantage from various glitches in the past and help them to collect them sooner and of course in lower prices.

You need about two months approximately of every day griding in order to buy the pricey cars only .
But when you accomplish that the other is nothing.
GT7 is the only title from the series that force you ( kind of) to buy cars that you might never ride them or need them in first place.
Not to mention the heavy price swaps etc.etc.

From the day i reach level 39 ( that unlock griding races ) i needed almost 7 months to have them all playing every single day at least 2 x 825 K credits.

The only player i know that can buy all the cars in two months ( or less ) is the "Billionaire " @Chikane_GTR .
He can collect 100 millions in 5 days !!!! 😵‍💫
All you say is true, absolutely horrible......... I took advantage of the first tommy exploit, and the cafe menu glitch but the game changer was the abarth exploit - earned about 300 million. I already had all the cars I wanted (including the shelby daytona and 330P) except for the 917k, mac f1 and 250 GTO.. And I haven't played in game races for 12 months as I refuse to grind at the ridiculous levels you have mentioned just to get 3 cars. I don't mind a bit of grinding in any game to get what you want but the way it is set up in GT7 is beyond the pale. The Abarth explloit was a game changer for me... it enabled me to fully mod the majority of my cars - I think I spent 4 mill just on tyres, it enabled me to buy doubles and have a fully modded car and a stock of some specials like the F50, 959, etc, it enabled me to buy some "nice to haves", like the pinnafarina, etc... and it will enable me to purchase the 917k (done) and the macf1 & 250 GTO - all WITHOUT grinding.... and the beauty is that now I don't have to race for money, I can drive the 12 month backlog of pathetic paltry paying races without having to GAF about the payouts - so I have been totally enjoying GT7 for the first time since I bought it, driving clubman races in under PP cars on pro level, having to repeat several times to get a win, loving the racing - GT how it should be... thanks to that exploit (not a glitch, but a legitimate method of money making programmed by the developers and then removed - no one has the right to call it cheating!). Anyways, Mr KY talks about realism and then prices the sets of racing tyres at 30-40k PER SET of different race compounds - what a joke - he screws us over with the Hagerty pricing ******** and then screws us on unrealistic car resale value and then charges the most unrealistic of all MTx encouraging prices on race tires - let's put things in perspective........... V8 Supercars tires are $300 each, compared to around $1000 for a GT3, NASCAR is $600........... SO, when a set of GT3 race tyres cost 4k in real life and 38k in the game, it is insulting to the players who forked out real money just to buy the game. I am not panning GT7 as a game, there is so much I love about it, the cars, the sounds, the tracks, the engine swaps, the amazing liveries created by the community - all wonderful but the lack of dedicated race for so many of the cars we own reeks of untapped potential, the pointlessness of the licenses other than beating them to win the prize cars and the absolute predatory nature of the economy take so much away from what could have been the greatest GT of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right @x__myst69__x
i was following the threads here about gt7 without even have it , couldn't get a ps5 ( owner of ps3 and gt6 ) so i was waiting almost a year .
The Griding " pain " was always ON from the start and if i remember well they downsize some rewards back then.
Definitely that " part " is faulty and without logical explanation in my opinion but that's something we use to live with, unfortunately.
Don't want to extend farther but am sure MTX play significant role there.

Money make the world go round they say and with all that global events , commercials , sponsorship etc.etc. GT series change with them and is way different that what older players use to know.
And to put an end here ill write what Freddie use to sing :
Show must go on ..........

Last edited:
All you say is true, absolutely horrible......... I took advantage of the first tommy exploit, and the cafe menu glitch but the game changer was the abarth exploit - earned about 300 million. I already had all the cars I wanted (including the shelby daytona and 330P) except for the 917k, mac f1 and 250 GTO.. And I haven't played in game races for 12 months as I refuse to grind at the ridiculous levels you have mentioned just to get 3 cars. I don't mind a bit of grinding in any game to get what you want but the way it is set up in GT7 is beyond the pale. The Abarth explloit was a game changer for me... it enabled me to fully mod the majority of my cars - I think I spent 4 mill just on tyres, it enabled me to buy doubles and have a fully modded car and a stock of some specials like the F50, 959, etc, it enabled me to buy some "nice to haves", like the pinnafarina, etc... and it will enable me to purchase the 917k (done) and the macf1 & 250 GTO - all WITHOUT grinding.... and the beauty is that now I don't have to race for money, I can drive the 12 month backlog of pathetic paltry paying races without having to GAF about the payouts - so I have been totally enjoying GT7 for the first time since I bought it, driving clubman races in under PP cars on pro level, having to repeat several times to get a win, loving the racing - GT how it should be... thanks to that exploit (not a glitch, but a legitimate method of money making programmed by the developers and then removed - no one has the right to call it cheating!). Anyways, Mr KY talks about realism and then prices the sets of racing tyres at 30-40k PER SET of different race compounds - what a joke - he screws us over with the Hagerty pricing ******** and then screws us on unrealistic car resale value and then charges the most unrealistic of all MTx encouraging prices on race tires - let's put things in perspective........... V8 Supercars tires are $300 each, compared to around $1000 for a GT3, NASCAR is $600........... SO, when a set of GT3 race tyres cost 4k in real life and 38k in the game, it is insulting to the players who forked out real money just to buy the game. I am not panning GT7 as a game, there is so much I love about it, the cars, the sounds, the tracks, the engine swaps, the amazing liveries created by the community - all wonderful but the lack of dedicated race for so many of the cars we own reeks of untapped potential, the pointlessness of the licenses other than beating them to win the prize cars and the absolute predatory nature of the economy take so much away from what could have been the greatest GT of all time.
I've done a few engine swaps in my life and the real price is something like 10x less than in the game. Consider that you can get a crate Honda K20c brand new for $7,000. Custom axles are $1,000. Custom header and exhaust are $5,000. Hard to imagine why one would spend $125k for a swap. I've run some NASCAR tires on my racecar, even the new qualy EU style ones are less than $500 and the base stock car slicks are half of that.

I've done a few engine swaps in my life and the real price is something like 10x less than in the game. Consider that you can get a crate Honda K20c brand new for $7,000. Custom axles are $1,000. Custom header and exhaust are $5,000. Hard to imagine why one would spend $125k for a swap. I've run some NASCAR tires on my racecar, even the new qualy EU style ones are less than $500 and the base stock car slicks are half of that.
You’re looking at €300 ($325) for a set of go-kart race slicks in the U.K. so that's good value for race car tyres.

My wife's car just had 4 new tyres which cost us the equivalent of $535!

You’re looking at €300 ($325) for a set of go-kart race slicks in the U.K. so that's good value for race car tyres.

My wife's car just had 4 new tyres which cost us the equivalent of $535!
You guys have that Avon goodness. I wish I could win those in comps, ran a set and I fell in love with them.

I got the Porsche 962 a couple of days ago, it's a joy to drive.
Regarding the ongoing conversation above about prices of cars and upgrades - having played GT since the very first game, I don't find the price of things like racing slicks to be astronomical, even though by real world standards they are absurd, but the price of some cars is just laughable. Can safely say I would never spend 20m of my hard-earned credits on a single car, especially one you just buy to be able to say you have it. The 962 was a snip at 1.5m for a Legendary Group C race car, and that's kind of my ceiling. There are countless cars in the game that I'll happily buy that cost much less.

I got the Ferrari 330 P4 to get Legendary Cars Trophy... But now I need quickly 5 mln credits to get to 20mln before McLaren F1 Road Car will show up xD

I got the Ferrari 330 P4 to get Legendary Cars Trophy... But now I need quickly 5 mln credits to get to 20mln before McLaren F1 Road Car will show up xD

tapping beat it GIF by Paul McCartney

I got the Porsche 962 a couple of days ago, it's a joy to drive.
Regarding the ongoing conversation above about prices of cars and upgrades - having played GT since the very first game, I don't find the price of things like racing slicks to be astronomical, even though by real world standards they are absurd, but the price of some cars is just laughable. Can safely say I would never spend 20m of my hard-earned credits on a single car, especially one you just buy to be able to say you have it. The 962 was a snip at 1.5m for a Legendary Group C race car, and that's kind of my ceiling. There are countless cars in the game that I'll happily buy that cost much less.
Don't worry, you will buy and the expensive ones😂
The " fever" of griding will catch you soon.

As about 962 its a griding" mule " especially at 700 pp la sarthe and 800pp at Sartegna.
Treat her right and she will keep you happy.

Latest Posts

Back