Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,074 comments
I got the Ford for 12mio and the Jaguar was on sale for 12mio before...

But it seems to me, that the Ferrari always costs 20mio...or was that ever on sale for just 12mio ?
It was below 10kk for quite some time:

1000010749.png

If I remember right, it's the same with the Cobra Daytona :D
It is not unusual in GT7 for old race cars...

The Alfa Zagato and the Ferrari GTO '62 are both classified as race cars and come with comfort tyres...also the older LM race cars from Jaguar and Aston Martin, the Porsche Spyder 550 and the Carrera 904 or the Maserati Spyder...

The Alfa Zagato and the Ferrari GTO '62 are both classified as race cars and come with comfort tyres...also the older LM race cars from Jaguar and Aston Martin, the Porsche Spyder 550 and the Carrera 904 or the Maserati Spyder...
Have they been changed? I've had the Daytona and GTO from their first or second appearance and at least back then they came on Racing Hards. Comforts would undoubtedly be correct though for anything before '70s, perhaps PD have finally figured it out.

Have they been changed? I've had the Daytona and GTO from their first or second appearance and at least back then they came on Racing Hards. Comforts would undoubtedly be correct though for anything before '70s, perhaps PD have finally figured it out.
The Daytona definitly comes whith non racing tyres, to get the firestone patterned tyres what matches the spare tyre in the back of the car, you must to buy one of the racing tyres.

Right! I think maybe because the tyre patter of the spare tyre or maybe becaus of I driven the Daytona the most, or maybe because of the price of the Daytona, that where I remember mostly the comfort tyres.

patiently waiting for the Ferrari 330 to come back, I finally saved the 20 mil and I need the Legends car throphy to get platinum

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the 250 GT SWB is coming back? I think it's the last car I'm missing apart from the Barker, the 8C and other 20 M cars. I've tried to search on gtdb, but the legend page is not working anymore for me

Got the Ferrari. Now i just need the other two for the trophy. Any idea on the Jag and Ford GT for the trophy? I am grinding some credits now but would love to know how much time i have.

Back