Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
I have the Veneno invite but Lambos aren't my favorite cars.

Any reason to buy It?
It's a big , big mistake passing invitation cars without buying them.
The reason that you might have the chance to buy it in more than a year it's more than enough.
At Hagerty's cars you might pass cars but in 2-3 months you will have a chance,with invitation cars you never know.
People that are seeking desperately for many months one and only invitation to fill a menu or whatever prove that am right.
Isn't that much expensive as other Hagerty's crap cars anyway, plus you have a month to buy them.

You don't " judge" invitation cars from their performance, but from how rare is to get one when you want it and that might take way longer than you think.

The rule says, you got an invitation, you buy them , the rest are in members comments that are desperately want one or more invitations for many months.

Does anyone know if the 959 will be available in white?

Pearl White and Grand Prix White are the official colours.

I think they're the only standard 959's with white wheels.

Last edited:
The 400R is nice. I don't like spending that much one one car, but it feels well behaved around Tsukuba. In VR, love the way the suspension dives and squats.
Most of all, those wheels. Main reason why I bought it(needed to add to the photo collection :lol::cool: ). Seriously, actually one of a few cars I'd Never tamper with. Very nice stock standard.

It's just about time to put the American November addition (1968 Dodge Charger) on the milk carton. We now have had 8 cars that last previously appeared after it debuted in the regular rotation come back in said regular rotation, with the Nismo 400R appearing twice since its introduction (once as a special pick) and the Mercedes-Benz 190 E also currently in stock.

kjb
I grabbed 2 190Es and I started to get a 3rd but I stopped myself. I need to get the Camaro before it leaves
My Dad would say, “It beez that way sometimes.”

I was on a buying binge with the Super Silhouette, but I knew the 400R would sell out. Plus, I’m waiting for more of the pre-‘00 Porsches. Gotta pump the brakes now and again.

Barker + Aston, the 2 ones from LCD that I was missing, perfect !

There is one italian car I miss (except the invite Veneno) but I don't remember it, is it the new BULGARI VGT ?

18d63b48a4681-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Barker + Aston, the 2 ones from LCD that I was missing, perfect !

There is one italian car I miss (except the invite Veneno) but I don't remember it, is it the new BULGARI VGT ?

View attachment 1324356

Yes it's the Bulgari that isn't for sale to the public yet.
You have to by stuff to get it for free before is on sale for the rest of us.

Stuff that need to be an Arabic " oil " man or something close to that 😂
Or other people -in general - that 2.000 dollars have the same weight as for us the 20 cents .

Yes it's the Bulgari that isn't for sale to the public yet.
You have to by stuff to get it for free before is on sale for the rest of us.

Stuff that need to be an Arabic " oil " man or something close to that 😂
Or other people -in general - that 2.000 dollars have the same weight as for us the 20 cents .
Or a Narcos....

Sweeden is a beautiful country, Stockholm is a lovely place, people are friendly here. Pics are only for real frends, not for traitors... :dopey::P:P

I should be able to buy the Dodge when I'll be back home.

Nine colors are available for this car:

• Weiß
  • Weißgrau
  • Schwarz
  • Elfenbein
  • Blaugrau
  • Perlmuttgrun
  • Hellblau
  • Graphitgrau
  • Feuerwehrrot

I'm debating whether the Jaguar D Type is worth it.

Possibly the most famous racing car of the 1950s along with the Maserati 250F so the allure is there.

But I can't really see any events where you can use it?

The historic car cup for 1960-1989 cars would have been perfect if it wasnt for the car being too old to enter.. And because it's designated as a racing car it severely limits the events you can enter.

Presumably most racing events would force you to use the racing tyres which sadly neuters the sliding abilities that these old cars really need to get around certain corners?

Possibly the most famous racing car of the 1950s along with the Maserati 250F so the allure is there.

The historic car cup for 1960-1989 cars would have been perfect if it wasnt for the car being too old to enter.. And because it's designated as a racing car it severely limits the events you can enter.

Presumably most racing events would force you to use the racing tyres which sadly neuters the sliding abilities that these old cars really need to get around certain corners?
It's more for custom races.

I bought a second this time around and put an Ecurie Ecosse livery on it. I have a 50s custom grid with those, a DB3S, some tuned C1 corvettes and 356 Carreras, the Porsche 550 and Maserati A6GCS, and the Merc gullwings. Not a cheap setup but not stratospheric.

Would recommend getting one as it is a fun challenge to drive.

Back