"Three Legendary Cars" Trophy

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 528 comments
If you didn't snag the Ford, it's going to be more expensive to complete the trophy because the 1.15 update, which (will) feature the first "adjustments" to prices in the Hagerty's dealership, put an up-arrow on it even though it sold out a few hours prior to the update.

I doubt they're going to wait until August to make that arrow effective.

Last edited:
If you didn't snag the Ford, it's going to be more expensive to complete the trophy because the 1.15 update, which (will) feature the first "adjustments" to prices in the Hagerty's dealership, put an up-arrow on it even though it sold out a few hours prior to the update.

I doubt they're going to wait until August to make that arrow effective.
The "adjustments" could and more likely be that prices will go down, thinking they realize that paying 10mil for a car that was only 1 mil in gtsport is stupid inflation...

(The car is the McLaren F1)

The "adjustments" could and more likely be that prices will go down, thinking they realize that paying 10mil for a car that was only 1 mil in gtsport is stupid inflation...

Except for the Aston Martin DB5, which is going down, and the Shelby Cobra 427, which is strangely unchanged, the ones with an arrow are all going up. They even reversed the down-arrow on the Corvette C2 to an up-arrow.

I calculated the price increases over in the Legendary cars dealer refresh thread using the new engine 50%/new body 120% method as those prices already changed. The Mark IV is going up to 5,150,000 Cr.

Last edited:

Dont know. Between gt7 now and gt sport, its way easier to farm money now in gt7 than it was in gtsport. If you clean race win the tokyo expressway 600pp 4times a day, in 6 days you will make more than 18M credits. Probably they are trying to counter that.

Do you need to own all 3 cars at the same time? Or can I buy and then sell each of them to acquire the trophy?

Do you need to own all 3 cars at the same time? Or can I buy and then sell each of them to acquire the trophy?
You do not need to own them at the same time. Selling a car does not remove the 'Acquired' tag from it and also does not remove it from the collection. As long as you have 'acquired' all 3, you will get the trophy.

You do not need to own them at the same time. Selling a car does not remove the 'Acquired' tag from it and also does not remove it from the collection. As long as you have 'acquired' all 3, you will get the trophy.
That's weird. I owned the Ford and just sold it, then bought the Jaguar and the trophy didn't pop.

That's weird. I owned the Ford and just sold it, then bought the Jaguar and the trophy didn't pop.
Same, I think you really need to own them at the same time. Thats dumb, because now I own only the XJ13 and need to buy mark 4 race car and 330 p4 again. Its about 15 million grind for me now.

Same, I think you really need to own them at the same time. Thats dumb, because now I own only the XJ13 and need to buy mark 4 race car and 330 p4 again. It’s about 15 million grind for me now.
I just got the trophy last night with the xj13 since I was waiting to see how car selling would look. 12 million is still a ton of money in this game with them always killing grinding methods and mostly having one time paying missions and events.

Last edited:
Well I have been racking up cash by getting all the golds I can in the missions and CE, hopefully I will unlock the three legendary cars soon, this will be a piece of cake if I can win many races and participate in the Sport mode time trials.

Has anyone gotten the trophy yet? I read that the 3 cars for this trophy are ferrari 330p4, ford mark iv (ftw arrived today in the legendary car dealer) and jaguar xj13. Does anyone here own all of this 3 to confirm or deny if they get you the trophy?
I have all 3 and got the trophy on 6/10/.22,I dont really bother going out to get trophies anyway.

Last edited:
I lack just the Jag, gonna get grub and go sit behind Spa for a couple hours. I want it out of the way before 1.27 drops. There's one more sub 18 million car to get, then I'm going to finish up Brand Central. I cleaned out the American and most of the Asia Pacific dealers as well as the UCD and the smaller European dealers.

Last edited:
Oh, cool, thanks.
Hey are you the same person that's in the Discord chatroom? I'm sure you remember me there, Chris. So how do I acquire the three cars, just wait till I see them in the dealership. How often do they update?

The Ferrari 330 P4 showed up on Jan 5, The XJ13 showed up on Jan 11 and the Mark IV should be available this coming week.
They are on a separate rotation from the rest of the Legendary cars. I think monthly.
Hope this helps!

The Ferrari 330 P4 showed up on Jan 5, The XJ13 showed up on Jan 11 and the Mark IV should be available this coming week.
They are on a separate rotation from the rest of the Legendary cars. I think monthly.
Hope this helps!
Thanks, guess all I can do is just keep checking periodically and if I see those three just make sure I have enough credits saved to buy them then the trophy should unlock, hopefully!

Back