Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
kjb
I did check my Skylines and both of the OG were not red but the 73 model is red. So I think I got them mixed up
Yes, the 1973 model (KPGC110) has shown up in red more than once. I just don’t remember ever seeing the older KPGC10 in red, but someone above said they own one.

Last edited:
Yes, the 1973 model (KPGC110) has shown up in red more than once. I just don’t remember ever seeing the older KPGC10 in red, but someone above said they own one.
I might well be mixing mine up too... I'll have another look tonight. I know one of mine is purple - because I painted it purple... I have a couple others though.

Yes. From my recollection the Hakosuka only been available in silver and white. The KenMeri in red, silver and white.
Ok, I was convinced there was a red one. It hasn’t been offered since Gran Turismo 2 apparently.

Last edited:
New cars tonight.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240726200027.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240726200017.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240726200010.jpg

Anyone know when the special pick F1 will go sold out? Debating grinding last 14 Million for it. If nits too soon when should it appear in regular rotation?

Last edited:
Anyone know when the special pick F1 will go sold out? Debating grinding last 14 Million for it. If nits too soon when should it appear in regular rotation?
normally the spcial pick are available for for a week, as 6 day for puchase and 1 day sold out, if I remeber correct it was appired on thursday, but not yet marked as limited stock, so 🤷‍♂️

Anyone has a clue when the Chevelle is returning? Missed that update (got all the other cars from that update recently) and it's the only car i need to complete the collection again.

Ugh, when are they gonna give us the black charger?!? It’s always in either blue or green, surely this thing comes in more colors 😑 I know I can paint it but prefer to buy the factory paint with the original stripes, etc.

The Car Collection example in our garage shows it in black with red stripes and the red wall tires, looks fantastic! They should gives us those color examples first since that’s what they chose to use themselves.

Last edited:
That's one more of the 20M cars checked off. How many are there in total? I think I have 4 of them now...

Last edited:
That's one more of the 20M cars checked off. How many are there in total? I think I have 4 of them now...
Six, with 3 of them always 20,000,000 Cr.:
  • 1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Berlinetta
  • 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
  • 1967 Ferrari 330 P4 (started at a mere 9,000,000 Cr.)
  • 1994 McLaren F1 (started at 18,500,000 Cr.)
  • 1952 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (W194) (started at 11,000,000 Cr.)
  • 1964 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Edit - Forgot about the newest member of the 20,000,000-Cr. club - the 1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car.

Last edited:
oh excellent I thought there was more than that. I might actually have 5 of those in fact. I'm damn close to being done with Haggerty's!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back