Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
Um Egg?
I'm tracking 7

1722570667494.png

When you saved 30.5m by buying the new 20m cars at their OG prices 🥹 Bought all the invite-only cars during the tickets fiasco too. Sucks for new players though, we only benefited because we played from launch so we had the 4* ticket glitch, Tomahawk exploits etc. Anyone starting today will have Everest to climb.

Last edited:
Are the Toyota GT One and Porsche 911 GT1 ever coming back? I've been playing for 3 months and they still haven't showed up when several other cars have already appeared multiple times now :(

Last edited:
Are the Toyota GT One and Porsche 911 GT1 ever coming back? I've been playing for 3 months and they still haven't showed up when several other cars have already appeared multiple times now :(
The Porsche 911 GT1 should appear sometime this month it could be early, mid or late in the month.

As for the GT-One who knows but keep a eye on this thread I always post what new cars appear in the LCD nightly. 👍:)

The Porsche 911 GT1 should appear sometime this month it could be early, mid or late in the month.

As for the GT-One who knows but keep a eye on this thread I always post what new cars appear in the LCD nightly. 👍:)
The GT-One should be 4th in line.

hasn't the RA272 been in the dealership for the past week or so?
Maybe. But I know PD have dropped cars in short order if something within the Sport modes or Weekly challenges requires/needs them.

I hope they do anyway, seeing the same livery car 16x is annoying... though most will probably just rent anyway.

Maybe. But I know PD have dropped cars in short order if something within the Sport modes or Weekly challenges requires/needs them.

I hope they do anyway, seeing the same livery car 16x is annoying... though most will probably just rent anyway.
actually, I don't know why I phrased that as a question lol...I know for a fact it was because I bought myself a second one. I thought it was still there this morning when I checked the LCD.

Hi there!

A question for those players who own the Lambo Countach 74.

Is there an interior color variation or do all the colors avaiable for this car have the same interior?

Is it better to waiting for 911 GT1 Strasenversion or Mercedes CLK GTR?
Or to buy this gorgeous Ferrari 250 GT?
I am in dillema....

Comparing the three...
  • The Mercedes is the one I used most after buying it (e.g.for Neoclassical Challenge)
  • The Porsche was the one, I was quite disappointed (being heavy without possible weight reduction), but then (after some updates) I learned to love it for Nordschleife (but I didn't test it after last update)
  • The Ferrari is the one that I use less than the others (don't know why), but it's such an incredible beauty that I have more than one
So you can't do wrong...

Last edited:
I am in dillema....
Depends what you want them for. I've used the CLK GTR the most (love using it around Sardegna and Spa), and the 911 GT1 is a weapon in the right circumstances, but not the most competitive when you climb further up the PP range. The 250 GT is just gorgeous and lovely to drive, but it won't make you tonnes of credits in return.

I was fortunate enough to get the CLK GTR and the 911 GT1 at their original (or at least near-original) prices, not the over-inflated current prices. If you want a credit-earning beast there's definitely cheaper options, but the CLK GTR will bring you the fastest return on your investment if you use it in the right races.

not to mention some of the cars have interior details that change with the exterior colors...
The Pontiac Trans Am Firebird grill inserts or maybe all trim switch from black to gold for some reason. So if you want that stuff blacked out, you have to buy a used one with black, then only apply a decal to paint the entire car.

I am in dillema....
It depends.

The CLK is the most usable one. You sure can use it to beat all Gr3 events and grind money at Sardegna. If that's your thing.

The Porsche is a great ride, used to be great out of the box in stock form (for my driving skills and personal like) but I haven't tried after 1,49 though.

The Ferrari is indeed gorgeous, but in my humble opinion is just a piece of collectible car. I'm sure it is a good ride and everything, but for me, primarily it is a collectible car.

Back