Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,986 comments
Anyone know or have an estimate as to when the XJ13 will be back at the Legendary Dealership? Thanks.

Last edited:
CLK-GTR IS HERE!!!! Edit: CLK LM!!!
Outer Space Yes GIF by NASA

Last edited:
Dammit! lol...I thought I was all done with this but it looks like I don't have that 20M car that just popped up yet! Back to the hard grind again... :rolleyes:

Didn't know where to ask this but seeing as the car shows up in the Legendary dealership I felt this would be okay to ask here, does anyone know what the circled object is coming out of the R34 GT500 vent?

bf86RJM.png

HqXHCiI.png

I've driven the car previously but didn't notice it until now.

Didn't know where to ask this but seeing as the car shows up in the Legendary dealership I felt this would be okay to ask here, does anyone know what the circled object is coming out of the R34 GT500 vent?

bf86RJM.png

HqXHCiI.png

I've driven the car previously but didn't notice it until now.
It's very likely an air jack connector for lifting the car. You can see it connected here on another JGTC car, something that may change positions around a race car IRL depending on track, sanctioning body, and pit lane layout, etc.:
1725897742974.jpeg

This video very briefly shows them about to connect it at 2:52
1725898485956.png

Last edited:
It's very likely an air jack connector for lifting the car. You can see it connected here on another JGTC car, something that may change positions around a race car IRL depending on track, sanctioning body, and pit lane layout, etc.:
View attachment 1388014

This video very briefly shows them about to connect it at 2:52
View attachment 1388028

Thank you, now i'm gonna race all the JGTC cars at Le Mans 700 and see if they have it too; the details PD include are unreal and I figured it was something that the real cars had just couldn't figure out what it was. :cheers:

It's very noticeable with those machines because theirs tend to be at the front end of the car, vastly different to LMPs or other GT cars which typically tend to have theirs at the back or sides.

Last edited:
It's very noticeable with those machines because theirs tend to be at the front end of the car, vastly different to LMPs or other GT cars which typically tend to have theirs at the back or sides.
They can be anywhere and have multiple connections often, so it's just more varied than where they put the glove box open button these days. Some connections get located the base of windshields, sides, fronts, etc. It's the 'have air tubing, will travel' race tech that keeps on giving for those who are into spotting changes from race to race between tracks: https://allstarperformance.com/air-jacks-complete-kit-15-25in-stroke-all11300/

Bought the 8C this morning so I think I'm finally well and truly done with the LCD now! This is the third time I've made that claim lol...and yes I know I could confirm it by going through my garage and checking but I always forget to do so when I'm actually playing the game! :lol: Plus, it's a little cheap thrill checking the LCD every day to see if maybe there's still something I've missed. But I'm pretty certain I'm done now...

Also bought the '63 Vette. Already have the car in a couple other colors but needed the red. I may grab the Porsche in beige too but 1.6M is pretty pricey for just a color variant.

Last edited:
8C was my last big buy, too. Took it and the Barker Mercedes out for a celebratory drive around Grand Valley at sunset. The Mercedes is a beautiful place to be. The 8C looked large in the dealership but feels half the size of the Mercedes, a bit perkier, and a lot more skittish! Both had more grip than I was expecting and in the replay they both indeed looked like they were going faster than their age would suggest they should. To me, anyway.

8C Monza did a decent laptime in Nick Mason and Mark Hales's book so maybe it's all in the expectations.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back