Let us know if you get beta access EU only.

  • Thread starter Thread starter e30318is
  • 388 comments
  • 39,042 views
I signed up via the first method too and also got both platinum but don't have a code so I think it may be random!

I think I had my fair share at the copperbox so time to play the waiting game.

We really do want to play more though don't we :P!

Playstation just trolled me and sent me an email (Was thinking yes, finally!)... o wait it's just PS Store information!
 
MrWaflz55
You can still do offline time trials in sport mode through qualifying.

Well that's good news.

I need a *bit* of practice before going online. We'd all be liabilities otherwise.

No you can't. O nooooo.
 
"Thanks for taking part
You've been chosen for the Gran Turismo Sport Beta"

Germany, eMail.
 
Im in!! Coilerdh ad me if you like.
 
When installing the Beta earlier there was an expiry date of 1/9/17? hopefully a proposed release date for the finished game? Haha probably not :P but that is the end date for installation iirc 👍
 
Email confirmation as well (UK) 6.00pm
 
No you cannot, not until the 15th, which is a shame. "There are no Daily Race events available."
Still a pleasant thing to have playing in the background though.
- EU Beta user
You can't now*. But on the 15th you will be. And I'm quite sure they'll give everyone 24 hours to qualify before the first race is scheduled to start.
 
Got mine through! Just downloading now as we speak. I was flying at the time so when I landed I saw the Email come through! Going to be an Egg-celent Sunday!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 24
I signed up via the first method too and also got both platinum but don't have a code so I think it may be random!

I think I had my fair share at the copperbox so time to play the waiting game.

Ok so now I've received an email (at 19:00)!:D seems they're sending out emails on the hour in waves?
 
When I saw the PlayStation email in promotions what a great honour it was to waste 2 seconds of my life just to see an Easter deal! Wow.
 
Got it but no idea if my Fanatec CSP v3 + thrustmaster T300rs will work with it (PS4 has been gathering dust for over a year now...so fingers crossed)

GT Sport Closed Beta (EU) by M-Bimmer, on Flickr
 
I got the code via mail today at 15:00 Pm here in Italy!
In download...
i have a question...after downloading the beta,i can try the game or i have to wait saturday??
 
:crazy:
T300 will of course work. For the fanatec pedals you will need the cpx adapter, won't work without it.

Thanks.
Guess i have to dig my t300 pedals :crazy: from the basement then.
 
Got my invite today, see you on the race track!
 
Finished downloading. My start cars are Lancer Evolution Final Edition, SLS AMG GT-4 and Jaguar F-Type GR-3.
 
I think many more people will get invites over the next couple of days, because the online racing doesn't start until Saturday.

Incredibly stupid & annoying that we can't even put in a lap in Free Run Mode before going online. Absolutely nothing to do apart from online racing at set times.

Listened to some of the audio in the demo replays, & my worst fears are confirmed; the sounds are still awful. They're nowhere near the rest of the competition on PS4. Darin Gangi once described GT's audio as the worst in all of sim racing, sad to say that still holds true imho. Graphics look great though, & no discernible aliasing on the cars to my eyes. :D


Let's see what Saturday brings.
 
I got mine!! Just downloading it now, says 4 hours left...... Gonna be a long night of watching the status bar
 
I got mine!! Just downloading it now, says 4 hours left...... Gonna be a long night of watching the status bar
No need to stay up. You cant really do anything anyways. Seems like we gotta wait til Saturday before we can drive anything.
 
Got my invite this afternoon, waiting for it to download right now.
 
Back