Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Januarys release in PSM magazine, Grand Tursimo 4 is listed. How about instead of SVT Cobra they put the Saleen Mustang or even the Jaguar S-Type R w/ 400hp.

Finally, someone said it. VW's rule!!! I think they should put in the older MK2 85-92 GTI's and GLI's as well.

Yeh the 'fast' ones! Got to include the MK1! And the GTi which was competing in the British GT Championship this year! That thing was eating porsches and ferrari's on the track!

Picture

DON'T forget bout the xj220. And maybe some baja racing. hee, hee. Mclaren F1 and Mercedes clk-gtr. some old skool from nd4spd:) :) :)

Lol. imagine on midfield raceway firing missiles at the corvette in front of you.

i dont think its been mentioned but id love to see the lotus carlton there. omg what an insane car. seats 4 people extremely comfortably, and something like 500ft/lbs of torque. it put the m5 to shame when it came out, and i think it had a faster 30-70mph time than the ferrari f40. heh. wont see saloons (sedans) like that for a while.

oh hang on, the skyline. doh! :D but, would be nice to see the lotus carlton there 4 sure.

They had the Espace F1, now lets see the toyota previa F1, or at least with a Dodge V12. Want to see a true lotus exige and not just some sporty elise'. Anyone ever heard of the dodge 16? I'd love to hear one of them roar into life

The Espace F1 is a real car, there is no Previa F1.

and before some one corrects me its a cadillac sixteen. I wasnt sure about the previa F1, but i still would love to see/drive one

Originally posted by dknowles
all they gotta do is give cars without a license differnt names like on pro evo soccer 2 i realy wanna mclaren on there :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) :odd: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :mischievous: :irked: :banghead: :banghead: :odd: :odd:

They would have to change the shape of the car as well and not have any correct badges on it.

Originally posted by ExigeExcel
i bet it carries more shopping than the lotus carlton :)
lol perhaps, but the lotus carlton is a beautiful car. that previa sucks ;)

Attachments

• lotus carlton back.jpg
    lotus carlton back.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 138
i dont know about the carlton being beautiful, but the previa does its job, 8 seater and a 2.4ltr engine. but u could prob fit a W16 in the back if u took away the back seats

yea im stuck on burnout 2 and midnight club2 waiting for gt4 lol burnout and midnught club have no real cars in plus the look a little like some cars that r real so gt4 shud get all our favourites in the game

since drifting is popular in gt3, i hope they put in professional drifitn cars like Taniguchi's hiper silyvia and Nomuken's 4door skyline and Ueno's big-a$$turbocharged soarer and youichi's awesome AE86!!! now all we need is a few touge courses and we're set

I would like to have those drifting cars in the game as long as no other cars are taken out to allow this... It wouldnt be a challenge to drift a drift car.

how bout this car???? i bet this car goes superfast!!!!...once you get hit by an F1 car. LOL

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 104
2002 Camaro SS
1972 Chevelle SS
1966 Chevelle SS
1967 Camaro
1978-'81 Camaro Z-28
Super Seven Racer
2003 Pontiac Sunfire - Needs more American FF cars and my family has one
2004 Pontiac GTO
2005 Ford Mustang
2004 Ford GT40
2004 Holden Monaro
2004 Dodge SRT-4 - needs more higher-end front wheel drive cars
2004 Dodge Viper SRT-10
1995, 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1972 Chevy Impala - Needs something BIG!
2003 Ford Thunderbird
1953, 1958, 1963 Corvette
1956 Ford Thunderbird
1971 Plymouth Road Runner 426 Hemi
Any Year of El Camino - that would be neat
1970 Camaro
2004 Corvette Z06
2000 Honda Civic DX - Needs more "cheaper" lower-end cars
Any Lada or Yugo just for the heck of it lol
An old Datsun Stationwaggon
Nascar cars (Monte Carlos)
1988 Monte Carlo