Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did want to go see, but decide not to in the end. Its too cold out side (like 1 degree centigrade) and oi rrather listen to the gentle hum of my PS2

Useless.....:rolleyes: . That what thermal long-johns were made for!!!!!-If you were a true motorsport fan you'd be out there until you die to watch the rallying :P , or I would.....:odd: .
I was gonna go down and watch it as my sister goes to Swansea Uni, but couldn't make it this weekend.:(

i'll lay down the negatives and u cvan reply witha list of positives. It is freezing...Literally, u must walk through a few miles of forest for the best views, u get whistles and air horns blown in your ear all day, u get sprayed in mud, there is nowhere dry 2 sit ALL day! and no toilets.........

good pro...free sunday dinnner, if u ioant gota dead sheep 2 bring home, u must drive like a granny

:nervous: (suppose to be a cold smiley)
Nasty.
You can use the woods as the loo. help provide the trees with a bit of nutrients ;) .
Though there's nothing better than a rally car screaming through the woods. Actually there is but can't be bothered to mention all the better things.
Sheep are always good.
And I've run out of positives.
But tell me why driving like a granny is a good thing?

gt 4 need a drifting place and slvias sprinter/ae86 rx7 and u need a 1992 cavalier yayaya and subarus and evos....and some 240s and u have to have the g35 s

Ok the cars I would love to see In GT4

- IMPORT -
EF8 SiR (JDM CRX 88-91(92))
EF9 SiR (JDM Civic 88-91(92))
EF8 SiR Spoon
EF8 SiR Mugen
Common the EF8 was just beautiful the US screwed up when the brought the CRX here.
The EF8 has the Dohc Vtec B16A 160hp 200hp easy with minor stuff Power folding mirrors, Arm Rest, Back seats, Glass roofs,
Auto Climate control, Lighter Bumpers, Rear Spoiler, Gathers stereo. None of this stuff made it to the US the EF8/9 need to make it into video games. Pluss with the Spoon you get even more coool **** the Spoon Vtec controller the Spoon ECU Spoon suspension. Spoon Gauge cluster.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (DSM POWER 2G)
(4cyl DOHC 220hp Turbo stock) 600 hp+ potential daily drivers and all wheel drive !!! what more can you ask for. You can go Rally or go Draggin then drive it to work the next day!!!!!!
Kill the 3G eclipses the 2G was best then 1G

1997 Supra TT LE ( Limited Edition Twin turbo supra) If you don't know about this then go home.

1996 300ZX TT Another great car.

1996 JDM GTO (3000GT VR4 US) Again all wheel drive turbo just like DSM but with more power what cant you like about that.

Old Muscle / Domestic
- 1969 Impala SS 427 ( Last year of 427 first year of disk brakes, Posi rear end, 4 Barrel Carb 429 hp) Only 2000 made in the US
4500 pounds low 13 sec 1/4 mile that balls.

- 1996 Impala SS 502 ( Last year of the 502 )

-1969 Yenko Camaro 427
-1969 Yenko Chevelle 427
-1969 Yenko NOVA 427
( Its yenko it speaks for it self)

Doge Neon RT4

Ford Focus v8 Conversion !!!!!! look at that
http://www.tcf-v8-focus-conversions.com/ (for all your???)

ok Im done I just couldnt put it here and not tell why. ENJOY

That thought occured to me as well...

Engine swaps would be great, but hard to balance (as any hybrid maker knows). But out of SEMA last week ford showed a European Focus RS with a 5.0 V8 "Cammer" engine...and claimed that the kit will be available soon to drop a V8 into the North American Focus and convert the drive so the rear wheels spin spin spin!

Now that is a car for difting...

Bedhead

I was thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea iof we could create our own racing mods, cause you have to admit some of them are pretty dodgey. As mentioned before i think it would be great if we could swap engines between cars.

A stock Sierra Cosworth, Focus RS, Jaguar S-Type R, Lambo Murcielago and Ferrari Enzo would be pretty nice.
Edit: And of course, the European Mondeo ST220

i wish we are able to choose options on each car we buy...like if we want spoilers, fog lights, etc...and since we are able to see inside the cars in roadsters, the interior and seat colors

i would love to be able to enter a dealer and choose my factory options, these options would effect looks, performance and price

y dont they just sell all the GT assest and give us the money to do it all our selves in real life? a dam site easier

Ya Think?
Where's you local Pagani, Noble, Or Chevrolet Dealer? Exactly...

pagani london, noble i think birmingham and who gives a dam about chevrolet :mischievous: , u might, i dont :lol: .
None are further than a 4hr drive from my house :P

TVR dealers are in most main cities in England.

More In My Cards:
-Ford Falcon Ute XR8 pickup[AU]
-Ford Falcon XR8 Sedan [AU]
-Ford Falcon XR6 Sedan [AU]
-Ford Falcon XR6T Sedan [AU]
-Ford Territory Wagon [AU]
-Ford FPV GT sedan [AU]
-Ford FPV Pursuit pickup [AU]
-Holden Adventra XL8 wagon [AU]
-Holden Commodore SV8 sedan [AU]
-Holden Commodore SS sedan [AU]
-Holden Monaro CV8-R coupe [AU]
-HSV Coupe 4 [AU]
-HSV GTS coupe [AU]
-CSV Mondo GT Spec-R 370 coupe [AU]
-Acura TL sedan [US]
-2003 Acura CL Type-S 6-speed [US]
-Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 2.5 V6 [EU]
-BMW 645 Ci coupe
-Dodge PVO SRT-4 sedan (with revised hp to 230hp) [US]
-Chevrolet Corvette (C6) coupe [US]
-Chrysler PT Low Pressure Turbo wagon (180hp) [US]
-Chrysler PT Turbo wagon (215hp) [US]
-Ford Streetka conv. [EU]
-Ford Sportka coupe [EU]
-Ford Focus RS Cosworth [EU]
-Ford Mondeo ST220 [EU]
-1998 Honda Accord Type-R sedan [EU]
-1991 Honda {EF-body} Civic Si 2dr hatch [US]
-2001 Hyundai Accent WRC Road Spec
-Infiniti G35 AWD sedan [US]
-Jaguar X-Type 3.0 sedan
-JAguar S-Type R sedan
-Jaguar XJR sedan
-Jaguar XKR coupe
-Lexus IS430 Concept sedan [US]
-Lexus IS300 5-speed sedan [US]
-Lincoln LSE McLaren concept sedan [US]
-Lincoln LS V8 (280hp) sedan[US]
-Maserati Quatroporte sedan[EU]
-Mazdaspeed MPS concept sedan [JDM]
-M-B A210 Evolution wagon [EU]
-M-B C230 Kompressor Sportcoupe
-M-B C320 Sportcoupe
-M-B C30 CDi AMG SportCoupe [EU]
-M-B C320 sedan
-M-B C30 CDi AMG sedan [EU]
-M-B C32 AMG sedan
-M-B E500 sedan
-M-B S65 AMG sedan [EU]
-M-B CL65 AMG Coupe
-M-B SLR Coupe
-M-B G55 AMG Long-Wheelbase edition SUV [EU]
-M-B G55 AMG SUV
-M-B ML55 AMG SUV
-Mercury Marauder (with various colors) [US]
-MG ZR160 2dr hatch [EU]
-MG ZT190 sedan [EU]
-MG ZS180 sedan [EU]
-MG TF 160 conv. [EU]
-MG X-Power coupe (390hp) [EU]
-Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart sedan [US]
-Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo R [JDM]

...To Be Continued, dang I'm tired! :)

how about some more AUSSIE CARS LIKE THE
XR6 TURBO
FPV GT FALCON
and some crappy holden

Attachments

• xr6turbo_badge.jpg
    xr6turbo_badge.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 147
The Asian-spec Honda City Type-Z with a 1.5L SOHC VTEC with 115hp engine would be a great addition. Plus:
-1998 Kia Pride 1.3L GLX sedan [ASDM]
-1997 Daewoo Espero 2.0 CDX 5dr hatch [ASDM]
-1998 Toyota Tom's Corolla sedan [ASDM]
and
-1996 MazdaSpeed 323 Familia sedan [ASDM]

Originally posted by XzifT
Cappucino and Vitz. After that, maybe a Honda City. Then the game is done.

The Cappucino and Vitz/Yaris are already in. Only the City to go and the game is perfect.:lol:

The City [JDM] is already been confirmed on GT4, the problem lies on the Asian-spec City Type-Z sedan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back