Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them were really really bad but even they will look better in GT4, they might still look bad but no AS bad.

rizzla_mizen

Plus some ferrari race cars

trust a newbie to say that.

Well it seems extremely doubtful that there will be ferraris and lambo and porsche on the game as they are signed to EA's Project Gotham Racing on the Xbox

Lamborghini maybe, Ferrari has me interested because they have expressed interest in being in a GT game, also KY has said in an interview that he would delay GT4 if it meant getting Ferrari into it (it's highly unlikely but I can keep hoping). There is no chance of Porsche at this time though. I've heard a horrible rumour that Koenigsegg has signed an exclusive licence to EA as well.

maybe GT5 (yes i know its a while away) when the liscenses have run out with EA. But sooner i doubt. I don't think they would delay long enough to get the contracts, that could take months. And i think they are abit near the release date now.

The Lamborghini licence has run out with EA, there are always complications though, but I think we'll see Lambo's in GT4.

trust a newbie to say that.
Exige, don't be mean. I took me a while to realise all the motors that won't and will be used, and you yourself were a n00b not so long ago.

Anyway, it would be great if we could have a style of body (i.e Estate, coupe, saloon) and perhaps the engine size.

As far as motorcars are concerned, the Audi A8 ,A6, A4, A3 and A2 would be nice. Maybe even the Allroad and Rosemeyer...
I can dream, can't I?:rolleyes:

The new Audi LeMans concept, that a fine car if you ask me.

It's all about the money, if EA throw enough at them they'll sign.

Well, you'd think that the number one selling racing game fo all time would have more money than a rubbish one, although NFS does have alot of installments...

EA has more money than PD, Sony own PD but won't go over their allocated budget, Sony has lost alot of money recentley in other markets.

EA stink. SSX Tricky is not bad though, I like that. Kaori is great!

What I would like to see is some way to actually get a suggestion to the people who decide what cars they want in the game. I only have one suggestion for them.

DODGE TOMAHAWK!!!

So, who has the email address where suggestions go to the GT4 team?

You might be in luck if you want that, KY has said in an interview thata 400Mph supercar will be in GT4, the Tomahawk is the only 400Mph supercar, it's a car because it has 4 wheels not 2 like a regular bike. If it's in it will most likely be a special bonus for 100% and have a special race or somthing at the end.

Originally posted by live4speed
You might be in luck if you want that, KY has said in an interview thata 400Mph supercar will be in GT4, the Tomahawk is the only 400Mph supercar, it's a car because it has 4 wheels not 2 like a regular bike. If it's in it will most likely be a special bonus for 100% and have a special race or somthing at the end.

dodge tomahawk :drool: :drool: :drool:

:odd:It's a fridge with wheels bolted on. And a V12 or whatever it is instead of a drum.

Cars GT4 rlly rlly needs:

the Edonis
the shelby mustang from gone in 60 secondes(GT 500E)
and some lambos,ferrarris and normal porsches (like the 2004 gt2)!!!!!:mad: :mad:
btw:if the tomahawk will be in it you'll crah into every corner.

If the Tomahawk is in, it will probably be a special race at the end round a suitable track, I hope you can'r race it against the proper cars if it is in.

but there is no damage model in gt.so the guy doesn't fall off when you crash into the wall with a speed of 200 billion mph.and if you crash,it costs more time to get back driving than with a car.

Quote: live4speed
If the Tomahawk is in, it will probably be a special race at the end round a suitable track, I hope you can'r race it against the proper cars if it is in.

Like the pod race on GTC?

Originally posted by Timebuster

btw:if the tomahawk will be in it you'll crah into every corner.
It looks like it has the turning circle of an oil tanker...
As frugal as one too.

Originally posted by ExigeExcel
Quote: live4speed

Like the pod race on GTC?

Exactley.

Ok, since I'm not about to read some 53 pages of this, lemme just say: MUSCLECARS, MUSCLECARS, MUSCLECARS!
ALso,
-Sunbeam Tiger
-Buick Grand National GNX
-Triumph TR6
-Cadillac Sixteen(hey, could be fun)
Well, I could go on for hours. But I don't have time.

I can't wait until GT4 is released/ or a finalised caer list is released, then they can close this thread and stop repeatnig ourselves.
Then again there will be a GT5 wishlist
OH WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back