Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want to see a full car list, I want some suprises when I get the game. If one goes up, and one will, I know I'll be too tempted to see it though.

Originally posted by SuntoucherUK
I want to see the BMW 850i back in; even if its useless in racing terms its still a great and much overlooked car!
its an incredibly beautiful car. designed in the 80's its timeless. still full of class in the 00's.

Yep, it's one of the few things I still watch, the rest of TV these days is boll@kcs.

Way off topic but oh well!

Yeh i watch it too! What a rubbish programme it was this week!

The new stig is realy bad compared to the old one!

The last in the series never is good with all the awards crap, I watch to see cars not to see who is the dullest F1 driver.

Originally posted by live4speed
I watch to see cars not to see who is the dullest F1 driver.
precisely. to be honest i couldn't really give a monkeys about the presenters and their opinions either. if they just had the stig driving around or showing us the engine with someone narrating over the top, it would be even better :P

Yep, i agree. Last one was a load of BS. I thought they woudl do a show where they visited MPH03 briefly, especially as Jeremy Clarkson was like the icon of the car-show. And they still haven't done an article on the new TVR.

personally, i think the GT series is missing out on the incredible world i like to call......TRUCKS. I dont mean like a peterbilt or a freightliner, just some simple compacts like an S10 or a tacoma, there are plenty of modded trucks runnin around pullin down some descent 1/4 times as daily drivers, hell they even have trucks in nascar, time to get with the program, as far as "cars" go id like to see a couple saabs and maybe a volvo or two, i know they have to have licensing for the models but im sure ive never seen a saab 9-3 in any other game

i wouldn't disagree to proper lowered racing pickups, but it would have to be quite strict on the criteria.

[EDIT] As there has been alot of discussion about BBC's tope gear, i decided to make a thread on it. here

since they had FTR v8supercar in gt3. they should have the new one. the FPR (new name, same team essencially) BA xr8 racecar. Craig lowndes would be best. as well as this time having the hsv vy v8supercar

actually, what i would like to see are some REAL f1 cars

ferrari f2002, minardi PS02, Jaguar R4, williams fw25, the renault etc etc

aslo, while im at it. put in a couple of champcars. one will do, players/forshythe lola/ford would be nice.

actually, what i would like to see are some REAL f1 cars

Ferrari i doubt we will have. We may have the BMW F1 car as it is powered by BMW like the Mclaren F1(the road car). No idea about minardi and jaguar is also a possibility.

I would like to see the car that homer designed in GT4! I would like to see the HRT cars and FPR cars for a V8 supercar series

A few more Brit cars in addition to the cars already seen in GT1,2,3 and C.
AC Cobra 289 and 427
Aston Martin DB4,5 & 6. Vantage V8 the 1st one. V600.
Bentley Turbo R & S and Continental R & T
Caterham 7
Invicta S1
Jaguar D-type. E-type S1. MK2 3.8 & S-type 3.8 original.
Jensen FF and Intercepter.
McLaren F1.
MG ZR160, ZS180, ZT190 & 260. XPower SV and ZT385. MGB & C.TF.
Morgan, all V8's.
Noble, all.
Rover Vitesse V8, V6 and Sport. 620Ti. 200 Turbo (Tomcat)
Trident
TVR, the new ones.

I just want cars that aren't usually heard of. Just to see how they perform angainst other cars.

Vision K2
Ultima GTR
Ultima Can-Am
Ultima Spyder
Mega Monte Carlo
Lotec C1000
Lotec Sirius Concept
Koenigsegg CC 8S
Heuliez Pregunta Concept
Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT
Dome S101
Callaway C7R
Callaway C12-R
Bugatti 16/4 Veyron
Bugatti EB110 GT

Unheard of cars eh, heres some leser known cars.

Mullen M11 roadster
B.Engineering Edonis
Bitter CD
Bizzarrini 5300
Campagna T-Rex
Saker SV1
Cardi Curara
Schuppan 962CR
Stealth B4
Strathcarron SC-5A
Cheetah GT V8
Covini C6W (odd 6 wheeled supercar, would be very interesting to see in GT4, out later this year)
MVC CH4
Sbarro GT1
Sensor GTR
Stola GTS
Spectre R45
Mitsuoka Orochi
Dare DZ
Delfino Feroce
Parradine 525S
Edag Keinath GT/C
Mega Monte Carlo
Osca 2500 GT
Evans series 3
Ronart Lightning
Gilgato Aerosa
Hispano Suiza HS21-GTS
Hommel Berlinette
Iso Grifo IR8 series 2
Pointech Sportech
Veritas RS3
Weismann roadster
Rinspeed Advantage R
Rinspeed E-Go rocket
Jimenez Novia
Jiotto Caspita
Josse car Indigo 3000
LeBlanc Caroline
Tiger Z100 MK1
Zender Streight 8
Laraki Fulgura
Yes Clubsport
Yamaha OX99-11

Doh, I got it mixed up with another car also called the T-Rex which is a massive 4x4

Originally posted by live4speed
It would be nice if the new TVR Sagaris made it into GT4, judging by how quick the T350C is this should be insane (just like it's looks). http://www.pistonheads.com/tvr/index.asp?storyId=7756

I wouold doubt it. If there are release date rumours as close as tomorow, I doubt that the Sagaris will be included. People only got a look at the car in the metal with that Pistonheads press release. Any other pictures of the cars were early developmental sketches. I wouldn't be surprised if the T350 isn't in the game either. My 2 cents. Oh yeah, I wouldn't expect any concept released after, say, the AMV8 to be included into the game.

The T350 has been fully tested, also there is no reason for the Sagaris not to be included, it's basically a T350 with alot of madifications and the Tuscan S's engine. One of PD's reasons for the delay was to include more cars, he's also dropped hints that Ferrari will be in depending on how you interpret some of his interviews. As for the release date no one knows, PD would have said by now if it was this month and more than likely if it was next month as well.

It would be nice to see modifications like bodykits.
Need for speed underground-esque.

More:
-Mitsubishi Eclipse [DSM] GS turbo
-Mitsubishi Eclipse [Gen 2] GSX coupe
-1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 sedan
-2003 BMW 325ti
-2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart sedan [USDM]
-2000 Acura Integra GS-R
-2001 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V

Originally posted by cerbman1
A few more Brit cars in addition to the cars already seen in GT1,2,3 and C.
AC Cobra 289 and 427
Aston Martin DB4,5 & 6. Vantage V8 the 1st one. V600.
Bentley Turbo R & S and Continental R & T
Caterham 7
Invicta S1
Jaguar D-type. E-type S1. MK2 3.8 & S-type 3.8 original.
Jensen FF and Intercepter.
McLaren F1.
MG ZR160, ZS180, ZT190 & 260. XPower SV and ZT385. MGB & C.TF.
Morgan, all V8's.
Noble, all.
Rover Vitesse V8, V6 and Sport. 620Ti. 200 Turbo (Tomcat)
Trident
TVR, the new ones.

I am very happy and proud that you have listed those manufacturers as Brit´s. But I´m sorry if this sounds stupid, but I always thought/assumed that AC were American, am I wrong? (Sorry) :blush: Where were or are AC based then? Was it just DAX that was American? :confused:

Ta
N.
:burnout:

AC is British, Shelby are American. Shelby buy chassis's and body's frrom AC and build their own versions of the Cobra in a similar fashion to Ruf with Porsches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back